Can't view Xbox Live gamer tag details online or on the Xbox app.

Discus and support Can't view Xbox Live gamer tag details online or on the Xbox app. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I log into my Xbox Live account online or via the app, my old gamer tag appears instead of my newest one. I want my newest one to appear instead.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShannonJacobs2, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Can't view Xbox Live gamer tag details online or on the Xbox app.

When I log into my Xbox Live account online or via the app, my old gamer tag appears instead of my newest one. I want my newest one to appear instead. Both are associated with the same e-mail address. How can I replace the old one with the newer one? I
    don't mind losing the older one, as I realize you should only have one gamer tag.

:)

ShannonJacobs2, Apr 27, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one status blank for a certain friend

Hi

On Xbox One it is possible in the setting to change to prevent other gamers from seeing what games you are playing. To change this go to Setting / Account / Privacy & online safety / Xbox Live privacy / View details & customise / Online status & history
  3. MalarGuide2219 Win User

Idiots in Multiplayer

if you're referring to me my regular gamer tag does have an xbox live gold membership. to answer your question, though, no silver players can't play me3 online.
  4. x Harlon Nayl x Win User

Changing my Fortnite display name...

No your Online Name regardless of game is reflected by your xbox live gamer tag.
  5. Qwertei Win User

friends cant see me online??

I told this to a different player with the same issue yesterday night.

Go to settings - account - privacy & online safety - (Preview program members will see Xbox live privacy or app privacy it is Xbox live privacy) - Custom - View details & customize - Others can see if you are online, Decide who can see that you are online
    and what you are doing.
  6. Zendif Win User

Renewing Gold Membership

It will allow all 4 of your grand kids the ability to play on their own gamer tag while playing online, yes. They can play the same game online if they're on the same xbox, or if they get their own xbox and transfer over their gamer tag. Its more of just
    giving 4 different gamer tags the ability to sign in to xbox live and all be able to play games such as call of duty that don't always allow you to bring a guest along into the multiplayer online part of the game.
Thema:

Can't view Xbox Live gamer tag details online or on the Xbox app.

1. Can't view Xbox Live gamer tag details online or on the Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Can't view Live

2. my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out: basically my xbox one s some days ago started bugging out by not loading the friends list properly and making me unable to join games (unless invited) and unable to start/join parties and see my...
  3. Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one: Subject says everything. Profiles are blank. When i'm in a party everyone is muted and my info is blank. I can stll message. d116d291-d352-44ab-a337-59d2c71f8940
  4. Can't View Games with Gold Previously Downloaded Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Can't View Games with Gold Previously Downloaded Titles: In the "full library" section, I can see the "all owned games" , but that tab doesn't show any GWG. I can also see the "xbox live gold" button and it has a number listed (68), presumably the...
  5. I can't view my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't view my captures: Whenever I keep going to my captures on the xbox companion app on pc it loads then crashes, then it keeps occuring with Beta and pre-installed b734e025-98ec-4f0e-a024-b75dfe3f18c7
  6. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people': My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the...
  7. Can't view screenshots of games in Xbox One store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't view screenshots of games in Xbox One store: Alright so here's my issue: My Xbox Live account is set up as an adult's account, right? But for whatever reason, I can't view screenshots of games in the Xbox's store. Instead of the screenshots...
  8. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  9. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  10. Can't view App Market after logging in to Xbox Live Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view App Market after logging in to Xbox Live Account.: Hi All, Do hope some of you will be able to help me. Before logging in to my XBox Live account, I'm able to see all kinds of apps (including Netflix) in the App Section. After selecting to...