Can't Watch media from portable HDD on Xbox one.

Discus and support Can't Watch media from portable HDD on Xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Who out there finds it crap that you can't watch media on xbox one from a portable HDD and you can on the 360. Was hoping that MS would of fixed this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAIDENMAD77, Jun 6, 2014.

1. MAIDENMAD77
    MAIDENMAD77 Guest

Who out there finds it crap that you can't watch media on xbox one from a portable HDD and you can on the 360. Was hoping that MS would of fixed this by now with the June update BUT no. Anyone knows why this is??

Had my Xbox one since day one and so far not really impressed. The 360 does more than the one, how wrong is that.

Am I the only one that thinks this??

:)

MAIDENMAD77, Jun 6, 2014
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Jun 6, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Jun 6, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't Watch media from portable HDD on Xbox one. - Similar Threads - Can't Watch media

2. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  3. UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...: says server is down, but xbox shows it is working fine. I tried deleting and reloading the app... no change. Any thoughts? b5f7e665-c7aa-4095-85a7-69340f35b2ff
  4. Why can't I watch my movies offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I watch my movies offline?: I bought bought movies through the xbox store across the past 2 years, but I cant access them offline. The only reason I noticed this is my xbox is still online and can use Netflix and hulu, but I...
  5. Can't watch shows offline???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't watch shows offline???: My internet at home is very limited so I only go online when I'm updating or purchasing stuff. I just purchased (for the first time) a series of a show I wanted to watch. After this purchase, it...
  6. Why can't I watch crtv on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I watch crtv on xbox one?: There is two threads for this, neither which have any answers they just loop one back to another. Haven't been able to watch crtv on xbox one for some time now, every other video service seems to...
  7. error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...: So i cleared the cache, deleted everything now I can't even add netflix on it now. 2219ac4b-8453-4828-95ee-c975b418ec08
  8. Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one?: Hi Guys. I got a DNS code to work on my Xbox one from the UK. When I want to stream The Simpsons episode on FXNOW it sayings: FXNOW is having trouble retrieving this video, please try again. If...
  9. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work: Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game d8d50771-25a7-4c7c-87fa-4382bdcdda5a
  10. Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't watch FXnow on my Xbox one?: Hi Guys. I got a DNS code to work on my Xbox one from the UK. When I want to stream The Simpsons episode on FXNOW it sayings: FXNOW is having trouble retrieving this video, please try again. If...