Can't Watch media from portable HDD on Xbox one.

Discus and support Can't Watch media from portable HDD on Xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Who out there finds it crap that you can't watch media on xbox one from a portable HDD and you can on the 360. Was hoping that MS would of fixed this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAIDENMAD77, Jun 6, 2014.

1. MAIDENMAD77
    MAIDENMAD77 Guest

Who out there finds it crap that you can't watch media on xbox one from a portable HDD and you can on the 360. Was hoping that MS would of fixed this by now with the June update BUT no. Anyone knows why this is??

Had my Xbox one since day one and so far not really impressed. The 360 does more than the one, how wrong is that.

Am I the only one that thinks this??

:)

MAIDENMAD77, Jun 6, 2014
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Jun 6, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Jun 6, 2014
  4. airmattdog Win User

Can not, for the life of me, get music to save on my Xbox

5. xbox360italy Win User

USB (music)

6. bowski477 Win User

NBA 2k12 Arena Music

7. silentkill12345 Win User

Downloading music

8. Miss Portia Win User

Saving Music to Hard Drive

Thema:

1. Can't Watch media from portable HDD on Xbox one. - Similar Threads - Can't Watch media

2. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions): I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach...
  3. 0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!: Movies and TV are probably just down right now. I wish they would just say what it is instead of having us jump through hoops! I have 823 movies! I cannot watch any! Gonna watch GOT on HBO...
  4. Xbox 1 s can't watch any clip that's longer than 30 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 s can't watch any clip that's longer than 30 seconds: Every time I watch a clip that is longer than 30 seconds my xbox buffers then stutters then goes to black screen no answer from xbox has worked plus it doesn't matter how many different categories...
  5. Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner): This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices. For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox Companion app tells me to set up Live TV on...
  6. I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...: Xbox novice here. An Xbox entered the house at Christmas. On Christmas evening we decided to hire a family movie using Xbox (Microsoft Store) It took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of the...
  7. Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also: My daughter is in "My family" on the Xbox One. When she is not signed in, she can watch Netflix, but not Disney. If she signs in, she cannot watch either Netflix, or Disney. Of course, if I sign...
  8. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  9. UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...: says server is down, but xbox shows it is working fine. I tried deleting and reloading the app... no change. Any thoughts? b5f7e665-c7aa-4095-85a7-69340f35b2ff
  10. Why can't I watch my movies offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I watch my movies offline?: I bought bought movies through the xbox store across the past 2 years, but I cant access them offline. The only reason I noticed this is my xbox is still online and can use Netflix and hulu, but I...