can’t watch movie I downloaded

Discus and support can’t watch movie I downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have rented 2 movies The dead dont die and Joker on xbox 360 . As soon as i had downloaded (SD) them it said they had expired. They appear in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bunnies3010, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Bunnies3010
    Bunnies3010 Guest

I have rented 2 movies The dead dont die and Joker on xbox 360 . As soon as i had downloaded (SD) them it said they had expired. They appear in my purchased movies but do not appear in either new arrivals or My Movies . I attempted to pay and download
    again and got error code 0x8000ffff. I have cleared cache and refreshed purchase history . Please help !

:)

Bunnies3010, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Bunnies3010 Win User

Thanx for your reply schnurren . I tried the steps that i hadn’t yet tried and still no joy . I will contact the support team and see how that goes , i havent had much luck with that either , seem to go around in circles . Once again thank you for your
    help .
  3. schnurren Win User

4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Films app won’t play my rented movie

Quick question, is the films app it’s self not working or is the movie not loading up on the films app. I mean the end result is the same that you can’t watch the movie, but if it’s the app crashing, I would re-download the app again and see what happens
  5. RonStill1 Win User

Xbox 360 / Microsoft Movies & TV error

Any news on getting movies working yet? I paid over the average price to watch “The LEGO Movie 2” over two weeks ago. When I download it to the hard drive and try to play it I’m met with the error code “8007000e”
    It’s still not working & I can’t play back some of the movies I purchased. Then just this morning I get an email from Microsoft denying my refund request for movie I rented & can’t watch!!!

That’s it, I am done with Microsoft. Cancelling my Gold Subscription today. Pretty **** way to treat customets!’
  6. H Boogie Win User

Xbox error code 0x800c000b

I would LOVE for someone to explain why i paid for a movie i can’t watch
Thema:

1. can’t watch movie I downloaded - Similar Threads - can’t watch movie

2. Why can’t I sign into Minecraft but I can sign in to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into Minecraft but I can sign in to Xbox?: I signed my Microsoft account on Minecraft and then it said, ‘Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com’ I did it again like a lot of times and said the same thing again....
  3. I can’t capture anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t capture anything.: Im trying everything, i checked my storgage, my settings for captures, everything. It just wont work. 063d08b0-b203-4965-885a-8e4c140168f9
  4. I can’t reinstall my game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t reinstall my game!: So I’ve recently siwtched from xbox one to xbox one s (which is without a disc) and trough a harddrive installed the disc games onto my new one. Some worked and some didn’t. I tried deleting 2...
  5. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  6. Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...: [IMG] submitted by /u/shutyourmouthboy [link] [comments]
  7. When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...: My question how many reports does it take are they investigated can false reports also get u jammed up i wanna join my crew and freinds if i stay out of complaints and basically of game how long...
  8. Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66: Same thing here! Tried DB Super, The Godfather Trilogy ...nothing e363192b-80d5-414a-9c07-70ea60ee649a
  9. Can’t watch new episodes of American horror story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t watch new episodes of American horror story: I go to the movies and tv app and I see the newest episode of American horror story hasn’t been uploaded, do your job Microsoft 8833c6a8-40af-4db7-a41a-eece6707e623
  10. Can’t watch A DVD without a connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t watch A DVD without a connection?: Hi there, I have been trying to use the blue ray player while offline. I have previously connected to the services downloaded it and checked for updates not that long ago. Unfortunately my IP...