Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems

Discus and support Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems been trying to watch netflix and cant It says im using and proxy or a "unblocker". I dont really know nothing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lukaoperes, Apr 8, 2018.

1. lukaoperes
    lukaoperes Guest

been trying to watch netflix and cant

It says im using and proxy or a "unblocker".

I dont really know nothing about internet, could someone help me?

:)

lukaoperes, Apr 8, 2018
  2. does any one know how long the service alert will be

i cant get on and watch netflix

LUIGI BR0S 64, Apr 8, 2018
  3. please can i get unbanned

you cant even watch netflix

FairestRex087, Apr 8, 2018
  4. LUIGI BR0S 64 Win User

does any one know how long the service alert will be

i cant get on and watch netflix
  5. FairestRex087 Win User

please can i get unbanned

you cant even watch netflix
  6. BrothersElric72 Win User

"To keep playing, sign in to Xbox Live within the time remaining"

Im having the same problem!!?? I get billed on the 15th and It went through, but now I cant even watch Netflix or play Minecraft Ect.... :(
  7. Chuchenko13 Win User

error 4004

same issue i cant watch youtube or netflix!!!
  8. MARKxZIPPEMxUP Win User

netflix

why we cant watch netflix with our friends no more... that was the best thing about netflix.... can yall send an UPDATE too NETFLIX IN PUT THAT BACK ON PLEASE
Thema:

1. Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems - Similar Threads - Cant watch netflix

2. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  3. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...
  4. Cant watch videos. Xbox site says servers are good.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch videos. Xbox site says servers are good.: So I can't watch the videos I bought. It tells me the service is unavailable. The Xbox site says it's good with no server issues. I tested the Xbox live connection and I get a yellow exclamation...
  5. Cant watch ads for coins or tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch ads for coins or tickets: Everytime I try to watch an ad, I get a "purchase was cancelled" message. Very annoying 77728afe-c9cf-4834-9210-ba61db1c8763
  6. Cant watch ads to earn points and keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch ads to earn points and keys: whats up lots of problems with Bingo. I really like the game and WANT to be able to get the free points and keys by watching ads each day. How about a fix soon as been going on for almost a week....
  7. Cant watch ads to earn points and keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch ads to earn points and keys: whats up lots of problems with Bingo. I really like the game and WANT to be able to get the free points and keys by watching ads each day. How about a fix soon as been going on for almost a week....
  8. My friends cant watch my shared clips to the activity feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends cant watch my shared clips to the activity feed: I made a montage of gta5 using upload studio editing. It shared to my activity feed. I then sent it to my friend by sharing through message. He said it wouldn't load with a broken media symbol...
  9. why cant i watch netflix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i watch netflix?: I open netflix, prompts me that an update is needed, i select to download , update wont download, error code 445E-0000-D080-0200-8007-2741 , why wont the update download? Ive already checked my...
  10. Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...: Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything online. I don't know what to do. Internet works fine just cannot play against anyone else in multiplayer....