Capture and Share Quest

Discus and support Capture and Share Quest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone knows what has been changed exactly in Broadcast & Captures? All I can they just changed the name from Broadcast & captures to Capture &... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iSkyer7, Oct 3, 2019.

1. /u/iSkyer7
    /u/iSkyer7 Guest

Capture and Share Quest

Does anyone knows what has been changed exactly in Broadcast & Captures? All I can they just changed the name from Broadcast & captures to Capture & share. Followed the steps and there's no new features has been added. Any idea?

submitted by /u/iSkyer7
    [link] [comments]

/u/iSkyer7, Oct 3, 2019
  2. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

Shared captures

Could be that the app needs closing and re opening. I have had issues on my iPhone like this and it seems to work doing that. Hope it helps.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

cloud

How do I share from my console?

You can also share your clips directly from your console:

1. Select Broadcast & capture from the guide.
    2. Select Capture > Manage captures.
    3. Choose the game clip that you want to share.
    4. Select the Share to icon.
    5. Select from the list where you’d like to share your clip: to your activity feed, in a message, in a club, on Twitter, or to OneDrive.
  5. IRB Win User

Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

Sadly I don't think there is anything you can do if the Xbox app doesn't recognize these captures.

The external captures allows you to store them and share them online anywhere, but it doesn't seem possible to share over Xbox Live.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Capture Sharing Troubleshooting

Your memory may be full, try deleting some of your older captures and see if this helps.
Thema:

Capture and Share Quest

1. Capture and Share Quest - Similar Threads - Capture Share Quest

2. Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter: When i try to share a game capture to twitter i get a thing saying "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while." ive had this issue for a few days now. i checked to see if my...
  3. I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  5. OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures: Hi! I am trying to upload captures (stills) from my Xbox one X to OneDrive. I know how to go to Broadcast & Capture, select Recent Captures, and then choose Share. OneDrive is in the list there,...
  6. Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live: Hi Everyone, I have chosen to make my game captures on Xbox One via an external USB drive - the game footage captures perfectly and from my PC I can share to OneDrive with no problems. How do I...
  7. I can't share any captures on clubs. It says, "You're not a member of any club that allows it"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't share any captures on clubs. It says, "You're not a member of any club that allows it": Absolutely none of my captures. And the game Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend, which I bought last week, is the only one whose achievements don't show to other players on the feed and its captures...
  8. Capture Sharing Troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Sharing Troubleshooting: I try to share my capture to my Xbox feed, and this message appears H [img] How do I fix this problem? 4ad07823-91c6-4ffc-8201-6cb60431f245
  9. Shared captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shared captures: [img] why can’t I see the attachment? 9eb70d07-0722-4ebc-b037-14ea8e07b39b
  10. I'm unable to share recent captures with my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to share recent captures with my friends: Hi Microsoft I had a problem with my Xbox so I did a hard reset and I cleared the persistent storage I went back on and now I'm unable to share any recent captures that have been made in the past...