Capture Feature

Discus and support Capture Feature in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The "press x to record" is not showing and I cant record like that anymore. 1c3934ef-ec8c-4292-916c-2f28f3151b65 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Free Band, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Free Band
    Free Band Guest

Capture Feature

The "press x to record" is not showing and I cant record like that anymore.

:)

Free Band, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Biohazzard1997 Win User

Capture Feature

Check if the game you are playing allows screenshots, as in some games it is not possible to take screenshots.
  3. killerkaesar Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

Your mic is not captured by this feature but you may use other apps to do it :)
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

xbox stop suggestions hit clip creator

What version of Xbox OS you'r using?

After OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945) Release date 10/8/2019; whe got the
    new feature:

Flexible capture settings

You now have more control over what gets captured and recorded in games. In Settings > Preferences > Capture & share, choose between “Captures by me,” “Captures by me or games,” and “Don’t
    capture.”

Try to change that.
  5. nsanitydoomed Win User

XBOX One Online Features Need XBOX Live Gold

Hey Amat3rasu

Yes you will need a gold membership to access online features such as multiplayer on the X1 just like you do for the 360. This includes the new dvr feature for game play capturing.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?

Your friend nor you can fix it. It is not a feature. The only way to do it would be to buy a external capture card.
Thema:

Capture Feature

1. Capture Feature - Similar Threads - Capture Feature

2. Xbox one capture dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one capture dvr: So recently ive been seeing this issue witj my xbox and ive tried ever troubleshoot and seen them as well , but when i seem to try and record something the captures dont come back in tje full time...
  3. I can't find my captures..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my captures..: Hi sorry for bothering you in these time .. but recently i had a problem with my xbox app that i can't find half of my captures there is a few that remain and all of them are from a year ago...
  4. Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling: Over the past few days, when I record game sessions using the Xbox Game Bar, every game I record has a scratching/popping sound throughout the entire recording. It's not present in the games while...
  5. Video and Capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Capture: Xbox “Record What Just Happened” function not working. Set to 30 sec, records 10 sec, set it to 45 sec and it worked for a few months, now its only recording 12 seconds. Ive tweaked my settings...
  6. Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture: I am trying to capture a moment in fortnite (game) and its not capturing i have memory i dont know what the problem 4871a80b-b95c-4999-a1fb-4aaf0ebe6f15
  7. Game captures not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures not working properly: Trying to take game clips while playing Warzone. I have my record what happened set to 2 minutes. If i use that i get 11-19 seconds usually of a random part of that 2 minutes. If i select a time...
  8. XBOX party chat help with avermedia capture CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX party chat help with avermedia capture CARD: i PURCHASED a nuc Easycast to stream from xbox to streamlabs to have a professional stream for my son. It has buildin avermedia capture card. I cannot for the life of me get this thing working the...
  9. “Record” feature refuses to capture anything longer than 15 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Record” feature refuses to capture anything longer than 15 seconds: I have my default set to 15 seconds for my own preference, but when I switched it to 30 seconds it would only capture the first 15 seconds. When I use the option to record longer clips, for...
  10. Xbox App capture feature doesn't work properly for Fortnite.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App capture feature doesn't work properly for Fortnite.: For the past month or 2 I've been getting better at Fortnite on PC and have been using Xbox capture to save my clips but when I go to view them all it shows is the thumbnail and plays the audio...