capture loading issues

Discus and support capture loading issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the xbox one update preview alpha skip-Ahead and i am having a issue where when go into a club it doesn't load people's videos and screenshots.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThelegendaryDOCTOR, Aug 10, 2019.

1. capture loading issues

I'm in the xbox one update preview alpha skip-Ahead and i am having a issue where when go into a club it doesn't load people's videos and screenshots. Also it cant load captures that were posted 3 hours ago or more. Is anybody having these issues.

submitted by /u/ThelegendaryDOCTOR
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThelegendaryDOCTOR, Aug 10, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Saved clips are gone

Keep in mind that captured clips expire in 30 days when you don't load them to live. Make sure to load them to avoid this issue
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

Captures load time

You think it's slow now... just wait until the Scorpio attempts to render your clips in 4k. lol
  4. Kriist Win User

4oD and Netflix Wont Play video?!!

I had this issue as well and can confirm that if you have a capture card, Netflix will not load the video (or give you any message of any kind). This is a glaring issue in my case as I use my One for entertainment and gaming capture and don't want to have
    to pull cables every time I want to watch Netflix.

Usually with HDCP, the video on the One will pass through the capture card but my software will lock so I can't record it (see the TV App or Xbox Video).

I'm going to raise an issue with Netflix as there must be thousands of people with capture cards that don't want to have to pull them every time they want to use Netflix.
  5. DriedPooh Win User

14,000 point loss WTF??

I wondered about that I captured a crap load of flags why does it say 10????
  6. C0LD S0LDIER Win User

Xbox one showcase not working, and rewind/play and pause features missing for clips.

I have, verbatim, the same issues. Additionally, when attempting to view my own videos on the Activity Feed 90% of my clips stop as if they failed to load. I cannot delete old clips in the Captures tab of my profile, either.
Thema:

capture loading issues

1. capture loading issues - Similar Threads - capture loading issues

2. Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One: I have an original model Xbox One, purchased it in 2016, the capture screenshot ability was working up until a week ago, thought it was a bug due to a recent update, and decided to wait a bit and...
  3. xbox live pc capture question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live pc capture question: Excuse me that I can't explain this. I was curious.... On xbox one you are able to capture, video record then uploads to xbox live and the drive. My question is could you do the same on the pc. I...
  4. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  5. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

in XboX Insiders
    is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox app game captures aren't loading

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox app game captures aren't loading: On the Xbox app on my computer, I try to watch one of my captures, but it doesn't load. When i go to my friends captures on the app it says "unsupported video type or invalid file path." What do i...
  7. Xbox One Captures not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Captures not loading: I haven't tried to view my captures in over a month, however for the past 3 days I've not been able to see them. Whichever route I take to get to the captures screen, the only thing which shows is...
  8. Manage captures not loading g

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage captures not loading g: I own a xbox one S, My manage captures won't load. Not even in Upload video creation app either. All settings and preferences are allowed and turned on. Capture time is set to 30 seconds. I do...
  9. Captures load time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures load time: Why does it take so long for captures to load when you go to watch them? It's a 30 second video nothing should ever take this long to watch 30 seconds.... 42a060b8-5338-4f9b-8a9b-b28f85d1215f
  10. Xbox DVR does not load my captures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR does not load my captures.: My Xbox DVR wont load and I cannot see my captures. I can record a video and see it through the notification screen but if I try to view my captures the app just gives me an error. This issue has...