Capture the flag

Discus and support Capture the flag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Played it for the first time last night. I managed to grab the enemy flag and was not sure what to do with it? I ran it back 3 times to our base... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geekfather, Apr 28, 2015.

1. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Capture the flag

Played it for the first time last night. I managed to grab the enemy flag and was not sure what to do with it? I ran it back 3 times to our base thinking it needs to go there. It showed me having 3 captures at the end of the game but how does it actually
    give your team points?

Thanks

:)

geekfather, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Capture The Flag

^^I've played with many randoms who are aware of whats going on....it's the guys without a mic who run around like madmen, pumping up the K/D of the opposing team.

XxD3ltaBravoxX, Apr 28, 2015
  3. MINUS Stl
    MINUS Stl Guest
    Capture The Flag

Out of 330 hours played, 243 of it is CTF. Definitely my game mode with or without a team. Yes, without a team can be extremely frustrating, but I've also had some of my best games running solo (55-1, 3 caps, 8 defends). I tend to be a runner but use Ghost,
    SoH, and Hacker (all pro). I prefer to not be seen and rely on my cautiousness/skill to keep me alive, rather than speed.

As you play more, you'll develop your own strategies/tactics/routes that suit your playstyle.

MINUS Stl, Apr 28, 2015
  4. apna style
    apna style Guest

Capture the flag

those were the points

3 captures wins a round there are 2 rounds to a match

if both teams win a round each it goes to tie break rounds

round 1 first team captures the flag wins the round

round 2 the opposing team has to capture the flag in less time than the enemy did in tie break round 1

if they do then they win

if they don't then the game ends

apna style, Apr 28, 2015
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Domination Idea

NO. You get points for "CAPTURING" the flag, not "ALMOST capturing the flag.
  6. DriedPooh Win User

14,000 point loss WTF??

maybe 10 flag captures? I went half and half as far as flag capture on foot and in tank.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Modern Warfare 3 did it better?

I say just give the 1st person on the flag more points than the others. 1st person gets flag capture points, whereas everyone else gets flag capture assists, which is worth less. Even if you die on the flag, if it gets captured as a result of you starting
    the capture, you'd still earn the capture points. Do you guys think this is a good idea or not & why?
  8. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

BFBC2 Rush or Conquest?

Erm I prefer conquest (if conquest is capture the flag) because if you are dealt a s**t team then you can still capture flags by yourself and rack up 150pts per flag capture.

CAN'T WAIT FOR BF:3!
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Have you noticed?

Its "Capture" the Flag, not "Guard" the Flag....................facepalm.
Thema:

Capture the flag

1. Capture the flag - Similar Threads - Capture flag

2. The insider hub needs to state if gameplay is allowed to be captured during any game beta's

in XboX Insiders
    The insider hub needs to state if gameplay is allowed to be captured during any game beta's: Sometimes it's not exactly clear if you can or not submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox will not capture clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox will not capture clips: My Xbox will not capture clips, so far in attempts to fix it I have: -cleared the cache -factory reset 2 times -soft reset once -changed settings to record in different resolutions and for...
  4. Capture time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Capture time: Recently my xbox will only record a few seconds of my captures. I have read that a power cycle will help it so ive done that several times and each time after the first capture is yhe length it is...
  5. 4K Capture Still Not Fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Capture Still Not Fixed: Can we please finally get stable update with fix for 4K capture ? This issue has already well known and it was fixed with insider 29.5 (2006.200527-0000) update and 4K capture was worked...
  6. Xbox game bar capture error 2147942847

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar capture error 2147942847: So whenever I record using the xbox game bar, Within 1-3 Minutes of Recording, I usually get the error 2147942847 and it erases all the footage. I don't know what can be causing this. I should...
  7. Suggestion and Request For 4K Capture Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion and Request For 4K Capture Issue: -Latest update 4.6 (2006.200601-2000) not fixed 4K capture issue (corrupt 22 sec file) already well known issue... -I am not writing this to repeat same thing over and over, I wand to give a...
  8. cod aw capture the flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod aw capture the flag: is anyone else finding it difficult to play cod aw capture the flag . . it seems to have disappeared from my game menu . . it was there last night but not tonight. . could any one offer a reason ....
  9. Wanna play Capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanna play Capture the flag?: Hey everyone! I'm trying to meet new people to play CTF with. I'm looking for friendly people with mics. I'm trying to complete the flag runner achievement(i'm at 24%). Other than that, i...
  10. Battle Dome, Capture the Flag, Hunger Games and more, READ.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battle Dome, Capture the Flag, Hunger Games and more, READ.: Hi all, i just started playing online and want people to play online xbox version with, i have a friend but with just me and her its not that fun doing 1v1 battle dome. Post your Gamertag here and...