Capture

Discus and support Capture in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to capture a moment in fortnite (game) and its not capturing i have memory i dont know what the problem 4871a80b-b95c-4999-a1fb-4aaf0ebe6f15 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by christianveletanga, May 23, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. Capture

I am trying to capture a moment in fortnite (game) and its not capturing i have memory i dont know what the problem

:)

christianveletanga, May 23, 2020 at 6:42 AM
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  3. WinterSolstice Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
  4. KaiChandan Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

Here are my settings:

allow game captures: captures by me

record what happened: 5 minutes

automatically upload: captures by me

game clip resolution: 720p SDR

Capture location: internal
  5. Arminator Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
  6. killerkaesar Win User

Club xbox data export

If you captured that picture it should be in your captures :)
Thema:

Capture

1. Capture - Similar Threads - Capture

2. Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  3. Xbox One X 4k Capture Problem (22sec/ 23sec) Fixed with new Update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4k Capture Problem (22sec/ 23sec) Fixed with new Update preview: Problem is already fixed now with the new update preview - 27/05/2020, everybody will receive the update soon, (10.0.19041.2946) Thank you xbox team submitted by /u/amithmj [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  5. Xbox capturing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox capturing issue: So when i normally record clips in my xbox i go and press my home button and press (x) to record quickly for 30 sec and now when i record something it wont record there wont be any pop up thing...
  6. 2 weeks of corrupted captures or just not recording!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 weeks of corrupted captures or just not recording!: I think its laughable at this point that this hasn't been a tab in the main support pages and i can only find people talking about it on this forum. Seeing as i was permanently banned from the...
  7. XboX one X last Update issue (unable to capture 4K)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX one X last Update issue (unable to capture 4K): I see too many people complain about various problems with last system update, please give us opportunity to retreat to previous updates versions until this last update not be fixed. Or give us...
  8. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update: As I mention in the title.Until yesterday it was working fine and after last update is stop working (I use flesh drive as the storage to be able to capture up to 1h) now when I select Start...
  9. Xbox one capture dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one capture dvr: So recently ive been seeing this issue witj my xbox and ive tried ever troubleshoot and seen them as well , but when i seem to try and record something the captures dont come back in tje full time...
  10. I can't find my captures..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my captures..: Hi sorry for bothering you in these time .. but recently i had a problem with my xbox app that i can't find half of my captures there is a few that remain and all of them are from a year ago...