Captures and game dvr

Discus and support Captures and game dvr in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help with my captures on XBOX ONE, they are only clipping 5-20 seconds instead of 28 I have factory reset my console twice deleted all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ambience_, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Ambience_
    Ambience_ Guest

Captures and game dvr

I need help with my captures on XBOX ONE, they are only clipping 5-20 seconds instead of 28 I have factory reset my console twice deleted all of my clips and almost all of my games (only have 2) to attempt to fix this issue. Does anyone know how to fix this ???

:)

Ambience_, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Paul A. Smith Win User

Twitch Integration

3. Lofty Who Win User

What quality will the Xbox One record in?

4. IIIHeKtIkIII Win User

Xbox One X 5 to 10 second freezing.

I've managed to capture it happening twice with Mafia 3 on my game DVR, videos are in my recent game captures on my profile.
  5. Scrtch Win User

Can Xbox One Game DVR record chat sounds?

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox one clip

The xbox DVR does not capture voice chat. It only captures Gameplay
Thema:

Captures and game dvr

1. Captures and game dvr - Similar Threads - Captures game dvr

2. Series X game DVR captures have desynced audio (enhanced games only)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X game DVR captures have desynced audio (enhanced games only): I've experienced this problem since launch and have yet to see it on a list of known issues so I don't know if it's being worked on. Basically any Series X enhanced game can have wildly desynced...
  3. Is 4K capture in Game DVR still broken for all rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Is 4K capture in Game DVR still broken for all rings?: Some days ago they wrote it was fixed for Skip Ahead, but now it's again in the (eternal) known issues description. Was it fixed for a brief moment or not at all? submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  4. Xbox Capture Help with trimming and Game DVR

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Capture Help with trimming and Game DVR: I just recorded on my pc with the Xbox capture, and I want to trim it with the game dvr feature, yet when I go to the Capture section it tells me to “go to windows settings...” which I’ve done and...
  5. Now Game DVR can only capture 1080p clips. Even screenshots are not working anymore!...

in XboX Insiders
    Now Game DVR can only capture 1080p clips. Even screenshots are not working anymore!...: It's like day after day it's becoming worse and worse. Maybe we are going to see some upgrades or a total new experience to the Game DVR function? Can I dream a bit? submitted by...
  6. Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures: Ive been playing Cod Warrfare and ive recorded captures through the xbox game DVR system and it records all of my party’s voices live as we playthrough.... but not my own? how do i get so it...
  7. Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?: I recently was going through my PC files to clean up videos and pictures I may need later, since my laptop stopped charging on its own a while ago. I put my Game DVR captures (the whole "Captures"...
  8. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...
  9. Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?: I use a third party software to capture footage of my games and have it save to the same folder that my Xbox game captures are saved to, and would like to upload them my xbox live account to share...
  10. Game DVR does not capture clips on Overwatch properly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR does not capture clips on Overwatch properly?: When playing Overwatch if I use Win+Alt+G to capture gameplay it instead shows 30 seconds of a still shot of something else (that I did not record), or my mouse moving to click on whatever it was...