Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue...

Discus and support Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Series X, Omega ring. I have 4K HDR video captured enabled so I know videos are a manual upload, but now even photos aren't appearing in my capture... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Isunova, Dec 9, 2020.

1. /u/Isunova
    /u/Isunova Guest

Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue...

Series X, Omega ring. I have 4K HDR video captured enabled so I know videos are a manual upload, but now even photos aren't appearing in my capture gallery in the Xbox app. The screenshots upload automatically but the app is bugged.

Even when I manually re-upload the screenshots, they still don't appear in the Xbox app.

submitted by /u/Isunova
    [link] [comments]

/u/Isunova, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Tyler Cutchall Win User

Xbox App unable to recognize games

I am on my PC, using the Xbox app on my PC. All captures recorded with the Microsoft Game DVR while playing on my PC. I can see the videos in the app under captures like usual. However, when i try to upload them to Xbox Live a message appears that says
    can’t upload capture, we don’t recognize this game. The problem is now happening with Forza Horizon 4 as well. I’ve found posts suggesting trying the beta Xbox app and I was able to upload a few Forza Horizon 4 captures before the problem occured on that app
    as well. The beta app wouldn’t let me upload BFV clips either. I tried resetting the regular Xbox app in the app settings and that works for awhile before the issue comes back. I’ve seen posts as old as 2016 stating this issue.
  3. rottenblossom Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

This unfortunately did not solve the problem. The captures are no longer appearing under my profile and are only in upload studios queue. Is there anything else we can think of?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  5. PurriWasTaken Win User

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
  6. Kauã Flores Win User

unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

Hi

which xbox app? i know there's a new app but i can't find the option to upload captures to xbox live using it, the one that is for game pass, i can only upload captures using the xbox console companion but as i said there are a few games that i can't upload
    captures.
Thema:

1. Captures no longer appearing in Xbox app, even when auto upload is enabled (and same issue... - Similar Threads - Captures longer appearing

2. Xbox no longer captures video for 2 minutes at 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no longer captures video for 2 minutes at 1080p?: Is it just me or is my Xbox Series X is no longer letting me capture 2 minute clips at 1080p? Anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/SmolxDuck [link] [comments]
  3. can't choose longer than 3 minutes to capture to my external hard drive which is detected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't choose longer than 3 minutes to capture to my external hard drive which is detected...: Hi - external hard drive (500GB) is set up and detected to capture gameplay clips. It should be able to capture up to 1 hour right? But when I try to choose the length of time to capture, the max...
  4. Game Chat (Mic) not / no longer recorded in Xbox Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat (Mic) not / no longer recorded in Xbox Captures: Hey so I have all of the correct settings on under broadcast in the audio settings and capture settings but for some reason the game chat, neither any my mic or any chat/mic from anyone in party...
  5. 4K Capturing no longer working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Capturing no longer working properly: Hello everyone, I hope someone can shed some light on my problem. As of the latest dashboard update my 4K game clips no longer work. So yes they were working previously so it's not an issue of...
  6. Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips: Idk if this is an insiders problem or an xbox problem but whenever I go to capture game clips instead of capturing the correct time (like 30 seconds) it only captures 4 every single time, it's...
  7. “Record” feature refuses to capture anything longer than 15 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Record” feature refuses to capture anything longer than 15 seconds: I have my default set to 15 seconds for my own preference, but when I switched it to 30 seconds it would only capture the first 15 seconds. When I use the option to record longer clips, for...
  8. Xbox Captures/Screenshots stored on Xbox no longer showing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Captures/Screenshots stored on Xbox no longer showing.: I had a bunch of screenshots from various games stored on my xbox, they were not loaded on Xbox Live or OneDrive. Now when I go to Captures I can only see the three I took in the past week and...
  9. No longer able to capture game dvr

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to capture game dvr: I assume my problem stems from the last dashboard update, but can't say for certain, I am no longer able to capture game clips through the DVR menu, I have been through the procedures I found on...
  10. My Clips Are No Longer Visible Via The "Captures" profile tab.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Clips Are No Longer Visible Via The "Captures" profile tab.: For the last week or so, both me and my friend have had issues with the "Captures" tab on our profile. We cannot see each others captures. Instead we are given the message "This person hasn't...