Captures not working all the time.

Discus and support Captures not working all the time. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it that only sometimes when I got to capture a clip it’ll only be for 4 or 6 seconds!? It really makes me mad!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KellyMichael1, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Captures not working all the time.

Why is it that only sometimes when I got to capture a clip it’ll only be for 4 or 6 seconds!? It really makes me mad!!!

:)

KellyMichael1, Apr 29, 2020
  2. KellyMichael1 Win User

Yes i have a 2TB external and it doesn’t happen all of the time.
  3. RyanDonnelly Win User

4. KrYpTiKz Win User

Capture time

Recently my xbox will only record a few seconds of my captures. I have read that a power cycle will help it so ive done that several times and each time after the first capture is yhe length it is supposed to be, but after that the captures shorten.
    Is there another thing i could try?
    Hello Ethan, you can easily fix this by going into capture settings by pressing Xbox Home>Capture Menu>Capture Settings. After entering capture settings go to “Record What Happened”, From here you can choose to make it capture from 15 Seconds To 2 Minutes
    of your gameplay. I hope this helps. If you don’t mind dropping please drop reply if this fixes the problem. I wish you the best of luck!
  5. dylan is white Win User

Netflix app lags/stalls/freezes my Xbox One

I have my Elgato plugged in at all times, and that was what was causing this issue for me. I closed the capturing program and it started working instantly. Thank you everyone!
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Looking for DOM players who PTFO

"you get great scorestreak scores for capturing all 3 multiple times"

I must have read it wrong ....... I thought it said "you get great scorestreak scores for capturing all 3 multiple times"
Thema:

1. Captures not working all the time. - Similar Threads - Captures working

2. Captures won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures won’t work: I take a capture and it says the capture is 22 seconds long, i play it and it glitches out and play for about 2 seconds then stops. Ive deleted every other capture but that one and i have reset...
  3. Xbox One S capture clips doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S capture clips doesn't work: For some reason, it just started happening. My storage isn't full, it sometimes works but not all the time, help? 222d560e-ebc6-42ee-bafd-774dac1807ea
  4. Video of capture not working and creating problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video of capture not working and creating problems: 4K capture issue is fixed after last Insider update 29.5 (2006.200527-0000). But we have another issue now, that video from recording it won't work on xbox and we can't look what we recorded....
  5. Video of capture not working and creating problems

in XboX Insiders
    Video of capture not working and creating problems: Thank you for solving issue with 4G capture, it is fixed after last insider update 30.5. But we have another issue, that video of capture it won't work on xbox and we can't look what we recorded....
  6. Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  7. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  8. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update: As I mention in the title.Until yesterday it was working fine and after last update is stop working (I use flesh drive as the storage to be able to capture up to 1h) now when I select Start...
  9. Game captures not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures not working properly: Trying to take game clips while playing Warzone. I have my record what happened set to 2 minutes. If i use that i get 11-19 seconds usually of a random part of that 2 minutes. If i select a time...
  10. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...