Captures

Discus and support Captures in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How to solve this problem ? plz help me..... [img] 5e32b99b-b7b7-410f-9242-47f8a8c0cf67 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by oviahmed, Sep 16, 2020.

1. oviahmed
    oviahmed Guest

Captures

How to solve this problem ?

plz help me.....

Captures [​IMG]

:)

oviahmed, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  3. WinterSolstice Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
  4. IRoyalist Win User

Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly

Good day,

maybe because the 4K captures takes a lot of memory, try to minimize the capture duration through capture settings and make sure that your captures storage is not full then try again.
  5. KaiChandan Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

Here are my settings:

allow game captures: captures by me

record what happened: 5 minutes

automatically upload: captures by me

game clip resolution: 720p SDR

Capture location: internal
  6. Arminator Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
Thema:

Captures

1. Captures - Similar Threads - Captures

2. Corrupted Captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted Captures: I have these corrupted captures, and they follow my account around, they come back when deleted and they prevent me from uploading new captures, we tried everything, even factory resetting. We...
  3. Game captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures: Xbox Game DVR problems. Why is my xbox deleting loads of my game clips? It’s saying I have around 330 clips on there but there’s only around 100 max. Clips keep disappearing off “manage...
  4. Can’t share screen captures in Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t share screen captures in Fortnite: I have screen captures from Fortnite, but when I attempt to share them, the game tells me it’s unavailable to do this at this time, and “to try again later”. Anyone have an idea of how to fix this...
  5. Xbox captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures: why wont my xbox game captures upload Did they change something? e34eca0b-444d-495a-a342-a53c2f26eb82
  6. Cloud storage management for captures on xbox 1 is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage management for captures on xbox 1 is broken: The last couple of days I have tried to load or delete captures from games that are on my live cloud storage. The new captures say they have uploaded to live, but in fact have not. Similarly- I...
  7. I’m sick to death of capture not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sick to death of capture not working properly: The amount of times I’ve captured a great play, only to find it’s recorded 4 seconds. For the love of God, please tell me this will be fixed on the Series X? It’s incredibly disappointing looking...
  8. Capturing does not sync on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Capturing does not sync on Xbox App: Hi my new and latest game captures are not syncing on my Xbox App, tried both the old and new beta app. It's however showing on my console. Earlier today it did show but now it's not atm. Also...
  9. Why is the capture system NOT getting more than 10-20 seconds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the capture system NOT getting more than 10-20 seconds?: A little background, I have a gen 1 xbox one. In order to help accommodate memory I have a 4tb external hard drive that I use to store games. The system as a whole functions as it should. However,...
  10. Captures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Captures: I’m having a problem with opening screenshots on mobile, does anybody know how to fix it? 904d21d7-b76a-4ffe-a09d-74476f87c6d8