Captures

Discus and support Captures in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey so I got notified that on xbox network that I am full and can't have anymore clips. If I delete a video from there does it go away on my highlights... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AKA0418, Aug 7, 2021.

1. AKA0418
    AKA0418 Guest

Captures

Hey so I got notified that on xbox network that I am full and can't have anymore clips. If I delete a video from there does it go away on my highlights on my Xbox profile? With the stupid glitch with trimming videos so known, what's everyone else doing to clip on Facebook and Xbox profile news feed?

:)

AKA0418, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  3. WinterSolstice Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
  4. IRoyalist Win User

Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly

Good day,

maybe because the 4K captures takes a lot of memory, try to minimize the capture duration through capture settings and make sure that your captures storage is not full then try again.
  5. KaiChandan Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

Here are my settings:

allow game captures: captures by me

record what happened: 5 minutes

automatically upload: captures by me

game clip resolution: 720p SDR

Capture location: internal
  6. Arminator Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
Thema:

Captures

1. Captures - Similar Threads - Captures

2. Recent Captures backing all the way out to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Recent Captures backing all the way out to dashboard: I’ve noticed that every time I go to see my recent captures if I upload, watch or trim a clip it will send me to all the way to the dashboard when done. Sometimes I take multiple clips in 1 match...
  3. Trouble with Xbox, PC, HDMI Splitter and Capture Card - Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with Xbox, PC, HDMI Splitter and Capture Card - Help!: Hi, I am trying to help my son with his streaming set up, but I have hit a roadblock. I did a little research and bought an HDMI splitter and a capture card. I have the splitter plugged into...
  4. Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X: I'm trying to include game chat (or even party chat) audio in my Halo Infinite captures on my Xbox series X. I know it's already possible to include these on PC with a variety of options (whether...
  5. Xbox One X - Screen Capture looks washed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - Screen Capture looks washed out: I am trying to screen capture up to 1 hour of game play on my Xbox one X using a Samsung T5 external drive and when I view my footage it appears very washed out. Is there a fix for this? Thank...
  6. why can't i capture 1080p hdr clips? :(

in XboX Insiders
    why can't i capture 1080p hdr clips? :(: when i go to the capture settings there's only 2 options 720p SDR (3 minutes max) 1080 SDR (1 minute max) is there a 1080p HDR option? im playing on a monitor btw and its not 4k only...
  7. Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, go as far back through captures as the the Xbox console?: When I go through my captures on the console, I can look as far back as 3 or more years ago, when I look at them through the "Xbox Beta" mobile app, I can only go back 10 months from now....
  8. Xbox External HDD for Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox External HDD for Captures: I formatted my drive to NTFS on my chromebook, plugged it in, selected use for captures, and my xbox didn't give me any notifications. I looked in my capture locations and there was only internal...
  9. Xbox game bar gallery not showing captures!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar gallery not showing captures!: So whenever I take a recording or a screenshot it never shows up in the "gallery" of the xbox game bar. I always have to open the file folder and look for it. This is just annoying, I have tired...
  10. Xbox Private Messages - My friends can't see my screenshots or video capture. It's been 2...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Private Messages - My friends can't see my screenshots or video capture. It's been 2...: Hello, Whenever I share a screenshot that has been downloaded to my Xbox Live online storage (for screenshots and videos) to a friend in a Private Message, they cannot see the screenshot. It...