Captures

Discus and support Captures in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey so I got notified that on xbox network that I am full and can't have anymore clips. If I delete a video from there does it go away on my highlights... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AKA0418, Aug 7, 2021.

1. AKA0418
    AKA0418 Guest

Captures

Hey so I got notified that on xbox network that I am full and can't have anymore clips. If I delete a video from there does it go away on my highlights on my Xbox profile? With the stupid glitch with trimming videos so known, what's everyone else doing to clip on Facebook and Xbox profile news feed?

:)

AKA0418, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  3. WinterSolstice Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
  4. IRoyalist Win User

Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly

Good day,

maybe because the 4K captures takes a lot of memory, try to minimize the capture duration through capture settings and make sure that your captures storage is not full then try again.
  5. KaiChandan Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

Here are my settings:

allow game captures: captures by me

record what happened: 5 minutes

automatically upload: captures by me

game clip resolution: 720p SDR

Capture location: internal
  6. Arminator Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
Thema:

Captures

1. Captures - Similar Threads - Captures

2. Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture: Sometimes I got blank video (black screen) when I record my game with Xbox Game Capture. I use the Game Capture to record last minute when I play Valorant, and the file size is big for a 1-minute...
  3. Xbox Game Capture not recording my mic

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Capture not recording my mic: What the title says, the clips that I record on my PC doesn't have my voice in it but my friends can be heard as if they're having a one sided conversation. Did anyone face the same problem and if...
  4. XBOX SERIES X WON'T UPLOAD CAPTURES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X WON'T UPLOAD CAPTURES: I suddenly can't upload anything to the xbox network. When I try to upload a capture, it goes through and even says screenshot successfully uploaded to the xbox network but it's not there. Can't...
  5. Captures in Series X Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures in Series X Not Working: Hi All, Since the May update for the Series X the captures stopped working as they did before, now when trying to record a clip using the share button or the guide shortcut happens 2 things: 1....
  6. Is there a way to send captures to my PC or Share them directly?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to send captures to my PC or Share them directly?: Does anyone know of a simple way to send capture files from my XBOX directly to my PC? The Share feature on Xbox doesn't work for what I'm doing because it compresses all videos down to 1080p...
  7. Xbox game bar captured clips wont open in folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar captured clips wont open in folder: I can view the clips in the game bar just fine but when i open the folder they are in windows is telling me it cant find it and make sure i type in the name in correctly? Now the clips in folder...
  8. XBOX Game Bar Screen Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Bar Screen Capture: I was just playing SpongeBob Battle For Bikini Bottom on my Steam. i decided to start a recording to make a video for my YouTube channel. I opened up XBOX Game Bar but saw my Screen Capture Button...
  9. Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends: Whenever I try to make a clip for Apex Legends it just brings up the main capture screen and asks what game this is. I have tried making a clip on splitgate and fortnite, they both work. I have...
  10. Xbox One S - capture recording with both - headset voice and game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - capture recording with both - headset voice and game audio: Hi, In Xbox One S, could you please suggest how to record both together - headset voice and game audio Currently, only game audio is being recorded and there is no voice from controller headset...