capturing headset and game chat audio

Discus and support capturing headset and game chat audio in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When will you guys have a built in feature where it records your voice and gamechat as well as party chat, when recording clips? I would really like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrendanScar, Mar 25, 2020.

1. BrendanScar
    BrendanScar Guest

When will you guys have a built in feature where it records your voice and gamechat as well as party chat, when recording clips? I would really like to see this feature come out and i know alot of other people will too. If you look at youtube search result
    there are thousands of searches that are like mine. (How to record game char and party chat on xbox one) or how to record my voice in xbox one. Why not just make it a full on feature. Its not asking for alot. You did it for 360 why not for xbox one?

:)

BrendanScar, Mar 25, 2020
  2. SandM1tch Win User

Is there an in game A / V recorder box that does not require a pc/laptop

It will only record in-game chat if you set sound output to BOTH the connected headset and TV speakers (Xbox Guide>Preferences>Voice) and are using an audio connection that also passes through the Avermedia capture device. For example, HDMI from the Xbox
    360 to your capture device will capture voice with it set to BOTH since HDMI carries audio and video. Red and White RCA cables to the capture device will also capture ingame chat.

-

So basically, if you do not want this, only choose output to Headset. Not TV speakers or Both.
  3. Sayann X Win User

Hello, in the capture settings, you can now include your audio. it's in the settings
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  5. Tarnend Win User

Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

as far as i was aware, in game chat in games automatically comes out of the game speakers so i would have thought it would be automatically captured as when i ever have audio coming out of the tv and not my headset then any game chat just comes out of
    the tv speakers, so i would have thought it just automatically gets captured.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Gravar Áudio do Grupo (Record Group Audio)

If you're in party chat, you can set your chat audio to come through both the headset and the tv speakers. Then the recording device you use will pick up the party chat. This is only the case if you're using a capture card.
Thema:

1. capturing headset and game chat audio - Similar Threads - capturing headset game

2. Xbox One captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One captures: I just tried to Capture a 2 minute playback with 1080p resolution. I went in and selected the Capture time as usual, so it should have captured it. It's been 10 minutes and my Xbox hasn't told me...
  3. Xbox captured deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captured deleted: I have had lots of trouble with xbox capturds getting deleted. I have recorded many many clips over the last 3 years every one of them is deleted. And it's not cause I didnt upload them. It's...
  4. Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?: Hi everybody. After one hour of recording my screen for a project with the Xbox game bar on my PC, suddenly it said something like "Your recording did not work, error XXXXXXX" (I can not recall...
  5. Capturing game clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    Capturing game clips: I thought I had this resolved but apparently not. When playing warzone, i try to record clips of anything that i think is pretty cool. When I say, “xbox record that” it will, but it will only be...
  6. Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length: Hey there everyone, i am just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with recording gameplay. For instance on my xbox one x i have it set to record for 1 minute at 1080 but it only record for...
  7. My XBOX ONE X only capture 3 or 5 seconds of gameplay !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE X only capture 3 or 5 seconds of gameplay !!!: For some time now when I want to capture what happened in the last 45 seconds or whatever, only 3 to 5 seconds of gameplay is recorded on the console. I didn't have this problem before! I don't...
  8. Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?: I recently was going through my PC files to clean up videos and pictures I may need later, since my laptop stopped charging on its own a while ago. I put my Game DVR captures (the whole "Captures"...
  9. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  10. Official XBox Stereo Headset > microphone not working for Captures!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official XBox Stereo Headset > microphone not working for Captures!?: Hi, Can someone please help... I am slowly losing the will to live here. I bought my daughter the official XBox Stereo Headset to use with her new XBox One (Xmas) in order to capture her...