Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

Discus and support Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lukaszk1982, Nov 14, 2019.

1. lukaszk1982
    lukaszk1982 Guest

Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account.

Thanks

:)

lukaszk1982, Nov 14, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

It's been a long time since I've played it so I don't remember, specifically, but I think this FAQmight cover most of the details you're looking for?
  3. Psycho 504 Win User

3 - 4 Player Split Screen on Xbox live

NOPE only in local can you split screen with four players. If you want to be on xbox live for multi player the most you can have is two.
  4. Racer106R Win User

How's the 360 version?

Is there local multi player (split screen) or XBL only? Wanted to play with one of my kids but not sure about turning him loose online.
  5. Tarface4 Win User

PowerStar Golf missing credits from Local Multiplayer glitch?

I'm having this precise problem too! Seems to be with various local multi-player games. Have been ripped off of 100k credits as well as XP! This is crazy. Someone please fix this.
  6. brazenisgod Win User

Killer Instinct Local multiplayer problems

I have also witnessed this. When playing locally with 2 live gold accounts, only the first player to sign in gets the achievements or stats changes. Please fix this.
Thema:

1. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Carcassone problem wit

2. Xbox 360 problem with Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 problem with Forza Horizon: Hallo, i have a problem with my X360, it was not able to start the Game Forza Horizon. I tried to uninstall it an download it again. But the Problem is, that i cant install it from Microsoft...
  3. Two xbox, two game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two xbox, two game problem: We have two xboxs and two legitimate copies of mw2 in our house. We’ve been able to play together since the game was released until this week. Now whenever one of us logs into the game the other...
  4. : Problems with internet.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problems with internet.: : Problems with internet. there are currently alot of the xbox community experiencing these issues ive had it for the past week and i assure you xbox are working on the solution....
  5. External hard drive problem on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive problem on Xbox one: I’m having a problem with an external hard drive that I’ve had for about a year now.Today we had to turn off the electricity in our home. When I turned my Xbox back on, it wasn’t detecting the...
  6. A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...: [img] A collective problem in the country of Iraq says the ban has been made and that we have not violated anything that this image shows us that we are prohibited because we did not violate...
  7. Problema de Perfil con juegos de xbox360 en xbox one [Mod translation-Profile problem with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de Perfil con juegos de xbox360 en xbox one [Mod translation-Profile problem with...: Compre el EA acces, que me permite jugar juegos de xbox360 como el dead space, me resulta imposible jugar, busque soluciones en internet y nada, desconecte la consola totalmente, resetee la...
  8. Xbox Suspensión problema con el sitio web Chile [Mod translation-Xbox Suspension problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Suspensión problema con el sitio web Chile [Mod translation-Xbox Suspension problem...: Hola, bueno quería saber que puedo hacer ya que recibí una penalización por un mal mensaje que envié a otro jugador. La cosa es que quiero meterme a enforcement.xbox.com y no me deja me dice: Bad...
  9. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  10. Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problèmes de gamertag [Mod Translation - Gamertag problems]: Bonjour je viens de changer de gamertag en « Nakha » hélas mon pseudo apparaît en « Nakha6379 » sur les jeux ... Serait-il possible d’avoir mon gamertag « Nakha » visible sur les jeux ? Je tiens...