Card Details not Appearing as they Should

Discus and support Card Details not Appearing as they Should in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to buy a game on the Microsoft store (it's a backwards-compatible 360 game I'm buying for my Xbox One if that matters) and only one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chris Dwan, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Chris Dwan
    Chris Dwan Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to buy a game on the Microsoft store (it's a backwards-compatible 360 game I'm buying for my Xbox One if that matters) and only one of the 3 cards I have registered with my Microsoft account is coming up when I try to pay... The card that is showing
    up is not the one I want to use and when I try to 'add' the correct one I'm not able to because the billing address is in the UK and it won't let me change the country/region away from the United States. My Microsoft account is also registered as being in
    the UK and I'm on the UK version of the Microsoft/Xbox store so I'm not really sure what's going on here...

Can someone please give me an idea of what I'm doing wrong here?

Any feedback is helpful

Thanks!

:)

Chris Dwan, Jun 28, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Try purchasing the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace instead (Don't worry it will still be available on your Xbox One in your games & apps)
    marketplace.xbox.com You might have better luck doing it this way.
  3. Chris Dwan Win User

Thanks so much for the reply,

It looks like I misspoke, I had been trying to buy it on the Marketplace. Microsoft Store links the 'see prices' buttons for this game to the Xbox Marketplace. So the issue persists

Thank you again
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Card details

5. Tezzarrific Win User

Card details

if its tied to a subscription then you cannot remove it without putting another payment option in or you turn off auto renew and the sub expires.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Card details

Check your Services & Subscriptions tab in your Microsoft Account and be sure all recurring billing is turned off. I have two active subscriptions, though they have been renewed with pre-paid codes. So, you should be able to remove your payment from your
    son's account if all recurring billing is turned off and your account balance isn't past due. You can find out about changing and removing payment methods below.

Microsoft Support Payments

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card
Thema:

1. Card Details not Appearing as they Should - Similar Threads - Card Details Appearing

2. Card details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Card details: can anyone tell me why my son is unable to remove my card details from his account, usually he has no problems doing this but this time it keeps coming up saying cannot be done at the moment....
  3. Stolen Credit Card Details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen Credit Card Details: Does anyone know how to get Microsoft to respond to a request to investigate stolen credit card details? I purchased a game online from Microsoft Xbox using a credit card for the very first time...
  4. How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase: I dont wanna auto renewl my xbox gold, because of that i used an amex gift card that just enough for 1 year and removed my bank.card but now that card has a 0 balance and it wont let me renew with...
  5. Can’t remove my card details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t remove my card details: I cannot remove my bank details from my accound as it is taking money out of my bank when i dont owe it... a728ee2f-0400-430b-a491-38fa8da0eb79
  6. regarding card detail in microst azur

in XBoX Accessibility
    regarding card detail in microst azur: i am providing correct card detail still it is saying its wrong for msazur database help me b62bda04-7bc9-4421-b397-9fecccae51ab
  7. it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credut card details.... how do ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credut card details.... how do ...: it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credit card details.... how do i pay for this a264ea04-cae7-4223-84aa-6fe508c7f3e8
  8. Credit card details stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card details stolen: Hi, does anyone know if you have to report stolen credit card details to Microsoft? If so how? I have tried finding their number but the number I have tried wouldn't work. I have informed my bank...
  9. Xbox one keeps card details for reuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps card details for reuse: I made a once off purchase of v bucks for my son. Only to find out later that Xbox stores all my account details on the system so it can be reused without my authorization. My account details...
  10. Xbox one keeps card details for reuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps card details for reuse: I made a once off purchase of v bucks for my son. Only to find out later that Xbox stores all my account details on the system so it can be reused without my authorization. My account details...