Card details

Discus and support Card details in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can anyone tell me why my son is unable to remove my card details from his account, usually he has no problems doing this but this time it keeps coming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danscott3, May 23, 2020.

1. danscott3
    danscott3 Guest

Card details

can anyone tell me why my son is unable to remove my card details from his account, usually he has no problems doing this but this time it keeps coming up saying cannot be done at the moment.

:)

danscott3, May 23, 2020
  2. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Card details

3. Tezzarrific Win User

Card details

if its tied to a subscription then you cannot remove it without putting another payment option in or you turn off auto renew and the sub expires.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Card details

Check your Services & Subscriptions tab in your Microsoft Account and be sure all recurring billing is turned off. I have two active subscriptions, though they have been renewed with pre-paid codes. So, you should be able to remove your payment from your
    son's account if all recurring billing is turned off and your account balance isn't past due. You can find out about changing and removing payment methods below.

Microsoft Support Payments

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card
  5. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

card details

As a parent I'm ... perplexed on how to answer this.

Tell him to stop? If he is using your information on his XBOX without your consent, whether you're family or not, it's theft.

If it's a family account, I'm not sure -- as I do not have one and am not familiar with the options available.

Cancel your credit card. Report it stolen. Get a new number. Don't give it to your son.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Removing Card Details

Sorry to hear it monkey. For future reference though I would like to ask you to create new threads instead of bumping older ones as this thread is well over 4 years old.

Simply sign in to commerce.microsoft.com where you'll be able to remove the card you have on file. If you have problems doing this then give phone support a call at 1-800-469-9269.

If you have any further support issues please feel free to create a new thread detailing them. Thank you.
Thema:

Card details

1. Card details - Similar Threads - Card details

2. Stolen Credit Card Details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen Credit Card Details: Does anyone know how to get Microsoft to respond to a request to investigate stolen credit card details? I purchased a game online from Microsoft Xbox using a credit card for the very first time...
  3. How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase: I dont wanna auto renewl my xbox gold, because of that i used an amex gift card that just enough for 1 year and removed my bank.card but now that card has a 0 balance and it wont let me renew with...
  4. Can’t remove my card details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t remove my card details: I cannot remove my bank details from my accound as it is taking money out of my bank when i dont owe it... a728ee2f-0400-430b-a491-38fa8da0eb79
  5. regarding card detail in microst azur

in XBoX Accessibility
    regarding card detail in microst azur: i am providing correct card detail still it is saying its wrong for msazur database help me b62bda04-7bc9-4421-b397-9fecccae51ab
  6. it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credut card details.... how do ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credut card details.... how do ...: it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credit card details.... how do i pay for this a264ea04-cae7-4223-84aa-6fe508c7f3e8
  7. Credit card details stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card details stolen: Hi, does anyone know if you have to report stolen credit card details to Microsoft? If so how? I have tried finding their number but the number I have tried wouldn't work. I have informed my bank...
  8. Xbox one keeps card details for reuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps card details for reuse: I made a once off purchase of v bucks for my son. Only to find out later that Xbox stores all my account details on the system so it can be reused without my authorization. My account details...
  9. Xbox one keeps card details for reuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps card details for reuse: I made a once off purchase of v bucks for my son. Only to find out later that Xbox stores all my account details on the system so it can be reused without my authorization. My account details...
  10. Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...: Hi all. On Wednesday night I was unable to play with friends online, and realised my xbox live account had ran out. So I bought a 12 month subscription card and went to redeem, however it said...