Card Issue

Discus and support Card Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently tryed to add my debit card on to my xbox account, and when I finish and save, it loads but my card cannot be selected as an option and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeonGen21, Apr 29, 2020.

1. LeonGen21
    LeonGen21 Guest

Card Issue

I recently tryed to add my debit card on to my xbox account, and when I finish and save, it loads but my card cannot be selected as an option and it says to add card as if I never added it. No error code shows up and i don’t seem to have anything past
    due. All my info is correct. Not sure what to do

:)

LeonGen21, Apr 29, 2020
  2. LeonGen21 Win User

Card Issue

Tryed both, same thing happens if I try either way.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Card Issue

4. MoeZArts Win User

Card Issue

It could be your bank is restricting your usage. I would reach out to them just to be sure you can use it online. If no restrictions from the bank then you will need to reach out to the

Microsoft Support team
    . They will be able to help adding your payment information.

When you click
    Microsoft Support team
    , open the Get Help App and type "talk to a person", it will connect you with a Microsoft employee.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Credit Card issue

Sorry but Xbox does not give out refunds for purchases.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

Credit Card issues

Chiming in with a "me too". I have all my subscriptions on my Visa debit, I've used it to buy content before, and it works on other accounts. It did start working again, so it might be an on-and-off thing.

When it doesn't work, I tend to go to Amazon.com. If you're in the US, you can buy points codes there and they'll generate the code as soon as the purchase clears. It's *almost* as good as buying directly.
Thema:

Card Issue

1. Card Issue - Similar Threads - Card Issue

2. Problema con tarjeta de débito [Mod Translation - Debit Card Issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema con tarjeta de débito [Mod Translation - Debit Card Issue]: Mi problema es que he querido comprar una promoción del "Game pass ultimate" y al momento de ingresar mi tarjeta de débito "MasterCard" no me deja, me dice que me contacte con el banco aún...
  3. Gift Card Issue Support Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Issue Support Request: Good Afternoon, I bought an Xbox gift card but the code label was damaged & is now unreadable. I placed a service request but have not received any updates. Is there any way to check the status...
  4. GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

in XBoX on Windows
    GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card: To preface: (GoW4) I have had no other issues from the plethora of other games I've played on PC via steam/origin etc. etc. It began while playing for the first time and I noticed two of the guns...
  5. GIFT CARD ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    GIFT CARD ISSUE: i bought 2 £10 gift cards for two accounts, i tried to redeem them and it went into investigation (this was when Microsoft had some issues). i did it again later today and it said i have redeemed...
  6. Issues with billing on account after credit card deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with billing on account after credit card deleted.: Card initially attached to account but removed due to "misuse" by child on account. Card has been removed but still billing through a mobile attached to account. Now I'm getting billed to my...
  7. Xbox Live Gold card Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card Issue: Split from this thread. I have the exact same problem. I bought 3 month gold 2 weeks ago, and it already ran out. I hope we both get our problem fixed. db414deb-089f-4e41-aa8d-a0eeb474e6ce
  8. Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue): A gift card was bought in Italy on holiday but will not be accepted by our Xbox which is in the UK, the error is a region issue. There must be a work around for this. Any help gratefully...
  9. Gift Card Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Issue: My son was given an xbox gift card. I went online to load it to his account. The only option I had was to load it on my parent account but now I can't figure out how he can use it on his child...
  10. gift card issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift card issue: Hello, When I enter the code from a gift card that I just bought, a message appears telling that I reached the cash limit (I am very far from it). Could you fix it ? (if possible before the...