Card removal

Discus and support Card removal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a new card and went to remove the old one, I switched the subscription over to my new card and it said that there was an issue on your end and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SebiWidick, Sep 16, 2020.

1. SebiWidick
    SebiWidick Guest

Card removal

I have a new card and went to remove the old one, I switched the subscription over to my new card and it said that there was an issue on your end and couldn't remove the card. Do I need to do something?

:)

SebiWidick, Sep 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Card removal

Hi Sebi,

Thanks for reaching out. We see you are having problems removing a card. We recommend to request a call from support. They will be able to see what the issue is.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. ngocphi Win User

card removal

Yep or wait till your membership to expire if you have autorenewal off

If you are currently susspended because of payment optioin then you need to replace it and pay off the balance before you can remove the suspension

Also if you are receiving a promotional code deal you have to wait till 4-6weeks or whenever you receive the code because canceling before the code is issued will cancel the promotion
  4. Six The Fallen Win User

Card removal

either it's cause of the outage or you just need to try again later, at least that's my best guess
  5. Yezzmina Win User

Not giving people the ability to Control their Own Credit Card Info is Unethical

If your account is set to auto-renew, that would be why you can not remove the card. You will need to turn off the auto-renew than remove the card. Auto-renew can only actually do its work if there is a card to charge, and removing the card first does not
    turn it off and can break the system, which is why it wont let you remove the card first.

In short, turn off auto-renew, then try removing your card.
  6. REK 1 Win User

Is there any way to get xbox live gold with a $25 gift card, without a credit card

You can use a credit card and remove after purchase, just make sure it says use microsoft balance for purchase, then after remove card. Also if you have 1 of those debit/Visa gift cards from a store, you can put that as the credit card. After you
    buy, remove auto renewal from account and then remove credit card from billing
Thema:

Card removal

1. Card removal - Similar Threads - Card removal

2. Xbox card remove

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox card remove: I cant remove my card from my xbox c64e1948-e660-4ba1-9182-9da0ea8c10c0
  3. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  4. Removing credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing credit card: How do i remove my credit card from accounts 420adf89-4dcb-406c-9764-35f0f613d628
  5. credit card not getting removed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    credit card not getting removed: hello ,so ive been triyng to remove a credit card so that it cancels my gold subscription but its currently not working. daf0e0f8-aac7-4db6-ba3f-75516bc297e2
  6. Cant remove a card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant remove a card: Hey I just bought an Xbox one gift card, and I am trying to purchase gold and I can due to a card that I cannot remove. cf5b1941-9572-4e11-afe2-20aff0d79013
  7. I want to remove my card, but I can’t cancel subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to remove my card, but I can’t cancel subscriptions: Hey everyone, im having a bit of a problem, my xbox died and im waiting on my pc, but im still getting charged for gamepass ulti and it says im overdue even tho i have a couple hundred bucks in...
  8. cant remove card

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant remove card: i want my card removed because i cant pay for subscription anymore can xbox remove it for me and end xbox live gold subscription from it please? c086ffd0-b5a6-4341-b296-f6ad7f87a201
  9. bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card: Is the worst idea to have a removable memory, a obsolete idea from the decade Of PS1, PSP, PS Vita,etc. Is worth thing to have the full 1 TB inside instead to got 2 and pay It all in one pay. The...
  10. How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?: I was trying to redeem a 3 month gold card since mine ran out but it says "The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase." I tried to remove it but it said it...