Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

Discus and support Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I know I'm not alone with this issue, but as this seems to be the only support available, I guess I have to give this a go. I already have a case... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jestrix, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Jestrix
    Jestrix Guest

Hi, I know I'm not alone with this issue, but as this seems to be the only support available, I guess I have to give this a go.
    I already have a case number, after chatting with Microsoft Office support (it was the ONLY support I could actually get a hold off, but that's a whole other issue.)

Casenr: 1031794530

So I've just recently paid for Game pass Ultimate on PC, to continue after the trial period. Yesterday, when I went to play I got a message saying "couldn't find the installation, the driver with the installation could not be reached". that's where it started. I double checked that the D: drive (where I have everything installed) actually worked, and it did. I could run other programs from there, no problem. I then tried uninstalling the games in question, as technically, that shouldn't be possible if the drive was the problem. But they uninstalled, no problem.

When I then went to reinstall the games, first it wouldn't let me, it still thought the games were installed. When I pressed play however, it took me to microsoft store app, and installation of "games services". Which was already installed. So, I did the Powershell fix, to reinstall games services. And now, that won't install either. Nor will any games EXCEPT Astroneer (for some reason).

I have since then also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the xbox app, I've ran the computer in safe mode, I've turned off all antivirus etc, but nothing seems to work.
    I sometimes get the error code 0x000001, sometimes 0x80080005, sometimes no error code when trying to install. The games services just stays on "installing", forever, never completes.

So what do I do now. I just payed for another 30 days of game pass ultimate, but I can't use the product, and I can't get a refund for some reason.

Added screnshots, of the message regarding installation, but it's in Swedish so I don't know how much it'll help.

Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. [​IMG]

:)

Jestrix, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Can you try downloading the 'Create Windows 10 installation media app' from the link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

At the end of the download run it and then follow the steps and at the end click on upgrade,

Thanks

Jamie
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

Of course. Why not.

The Xbox app Game Pass App is going to come pre-installed on Windows 11, and Microsft want users to connect their controllers trouble free to the new OS.

The biggest issue would be to check if your PC is compatible for Windows 11, not your controllers.

In any event, Win 10 won't suddenly make Win 10 obsolete.
  4. ShaneLowen Win User

Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

As i stated..i am using the xbox pc win 10 beta app. Ty
  5. JoseSornoza Win User

Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC

I have purchased Minecraft on Xbox. I would like to insta

ll it on my Win 10 PC too. When I go to The Minecraft page and click "Install on my devices". It does not list my Win 10 PC as a device to install Minecraft. I can see Xbox as a device to install Minecraft. I have also confirmed that the account logged in
    from the PC is same as the one used for Xbox Minecraft purchase.

I assume if I purchase a game for Xbox and available for PC can be used on PC also.

Thanks,

Ganesh
  6. Christyna64 Win User

App not coming up on my windows app list

After refreshing your PC you have to download apps and software again. You mentioned the game is on a separate HDD but there might have been some crucial files on the HDD you have Win 10 installed on.
Thema:

1. Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. - Similar Threads - Casenr 1031794530 App

2. Updates for games and apps wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates for games and apps wont show up: I cant get any updates to show for any games or apps on the series X, when I go into my games and apps, then to updates it's just constantly saying no updates currently available, I dont have the...
  3. Xbox App on PC not launching (some) games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC not launching (some) games: I have the Xbox GamePass App on a Windows 10 PC. Some games don't launch. Specifically, Back 4 Blood and Evil Genius 2. I tried upgrading to Windows 11, and no game would launch. After phoning...
  4. Xbox app on pc sign-in struggles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on pc sign-in struggles: Just trying to sign in on xbox app for pc and every time I try to sign in it gives me a json string error. I don't know what to do. I have tried going through task manger services, resetting the...
  5. xbox computer app

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox computer app: whenever I open the xbox app on my computer and sign in, it pops up a small tab for about half a second that says please wait, and then it disappears. it does this constantly, and I am unable to...
  6. Xbox one app loading issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one app loading issue: On any app within my xbox one it will automatically loop to the screen where it says the app is being prepared then back out and then loop back indefinitely. I don't really know how to handle it...
  7. Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on: Hi, I recently got interested in Game Pass for PC since I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for both Xbox and PC. My laptop's internal SSD being too small, I bought a bigger external SSD...
  8. Stopping Xbox apps from displaying ALL PC games running on PC in my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stopping Xbox apps from displaying ALL PC games running on PC in my profile: When I first upgraded to Windows 11, the Xbox app and/or Game Bar popped up and asked me if I wanted to display all the PC games I was playing, even if they aren't Xbox games. I clicked yes, went...
  9. accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up

in XboX Insiders
    accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up: I accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up on Xbox PC when I was trying to play an old game. It only shows the first time you launch an Xbox game in Windows 10/11. Now, it won't...
  10. I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.

in XboX Insiders
    I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.: As you can see in this post, I'm trying to play Conan Exiles with mods using the new Beta Updates for the Xbox App on Windows 10, my friend is playing from steam and using mods, when I try to join...