cashed in rewards but never got my free year code

Discus and support cashed in rewards but never got my free year code in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i used my reward points..they deducted my reward points but they never sent my code to my email...they constantly flood my box with everything but , so... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by briantaylor4, Aug 20, 2018.

1. briantaylor4
    briantaylor4 Guest

i used my reward points..they deducted my reward points but they never sent my code to my email...they constantly flood my box with everything but , so where is my code????

:)

briantaylor4, Aug 20, 2018
  2. hawken436
    hawken436 Guest
    Where are my 5,000 reward points

hi 3 days ago I cashed in 250 vip gems for 5,000 reward points I never got a email or my points this is upsetting to us because it's for our 6 year old son so please either give me my 5,000 points or return my gems ty

hawken436, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems

3 times I cashed in 250 MYVIP Gems for the Warframe 75 Platinum reward. But only once did the reward code get emailed to me. The other 2 times it took my gems, but several weeks have gone by and I have never received the code or the in game currency.

PHANTOM BL00PER, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 20, 2018
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Hi

When you check your E-mail make sure that you check the spam/junk folder just in case the message containing the code has been put here.

If this does not work when you go to the webpage where you redeem rewards if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will reach a section titled Help with your Microsoft account select the option to see all and you should find the option to contact Microsoft
    rewards support.

gds1972, Nov 3, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

Hi

When you check your E-mail make sure that you check the spam/junk folder just in case the message containing the code has been put here.

If this does not work when you go to the webpage where you redeem rewards if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will reach a section titled Help with your Microsoft account select the option to see all and you should find the option to contact Microsoft
    rewards support.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
  8. Mattster Win User

Year One Free Xbox One Limbo Code

This is an actual thing? Does everyone get a free code if they owned it in the first year? I never got an email! :)
  9. Ash of Snow Win User

Why always new members

I understand how you feel, but that is meant as an add on bonus, however if you set up your Xbox rewards you can get rewards for paying for monthly subscriptions and such, i just recently cashed in a free year of Xbox Gold
  10. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my rewards from the xbox summer edition quests!

Oh wow, I finally got my rewards but one problem. All 3 of them are things for games I don't own and never have owned! 2 of the rewards are the same thing. I got useless rewards, is this a joke? All this time and being sent in never ending circles, this
    is what I get....? These rewards must be for the current quest or something. Because in past quest rewards I usually got a $5.00 code or 1 month gold.

Please tell me this is a mix up. I've never heard of a game called "trove" and I don't even know what dragon coins are. I got a 7 day XP booster code for "defiance 2050". WTF.....? I didn't even know they made a sequel to that game lol. Didn't the syfy channel
    cancel defiance a few years ago? Soooo random.
Thema:

1. cashed in rewards but never got my free year code - Similar Threads - cashed rewards never

2. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash: Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of...
  3. Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.: I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account. I was told to wait till the end of June and still nothing. I used my credit...
  4. rewards converted into cash

in XBoX Rewards
    rewards converted into cash: I was told my rewards points would be converted into cash on the 15th of june. bf4445e6-fc7d-4528-9802-ef8a00731e04
  5. Rewards cash not depositing

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards cash not depositing: I was told my rewards points would be converted into cash on the 15th of june when I ordered on May 28th, it is the 15th and I still haven't recieved the money 81ac43be-c4da-4430-9d5d-1299770798cf
  6. Haven't recieved my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't recieved my cashed in rewards to my MS account.: I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account a8898fba-4176-40f3-aab7-57941aec1536
  7. Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox reward gems cashed in over week ago still no Microsoft cards: I used my VIP gems to buy 2 $5 Microsoft cards. it said 96 hours to get them it's been 9 days. I still haven't received them. 3a290ff1-546e-495a-bafe-d0018f010933
  8. no option to cash in reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    no option to cash in reward credits: Hi i have 15000 reward credits normally there is a deposit early option but not there so when can i claim my credits to my xbox account?? c1e21d3b-4764-4ac6-9fd6-86b2f8331c7d
  9. my rewards have not been converted to cash yet? why is this

in XBoX Rewards
    my rewards have not been converted to cash yet? why is this: I have had credits pending for a while now 13250 yo be precise and they should have been converted to cash and haven't why is this any one know 78ccd6cc-9a5c-4a9b-a129-9351f9d86bed
  10. A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

in XBoX Rewards
    A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!: (I'M TALKING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS, NOT LIVE REWARDS. Just to clear up any confusion). Since live rewards will be switching to xbox rewards next month. For those of you not familiar/never...