Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server.

Discus and support Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the mixer. But here in Brazil people use more Facebook or Youtube. And I would like to broadcast to these two platforms as well. Why not free... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server.

I love the mixer. But here in Brazil people use more Facebook or Youtube. And I would like to broadcast to these two platforms as well. Why not free xbox streaming?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre
    [link] [comments]

/u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Alien Isolation dated for October 7th

3. Lofty Who Win User

Alien: Isolation

4. Midnight Fox84 Win User

Where is the game patch for Space Marine that was to be released today?

This is beyond ridiculous. XBL's incompetence is casting a bad light on THQ and Relic, who are still getting blamed for something that is beyond their control. Clean up your act, guys.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

how do i remove mixer from my xbox

It's an integrated part of the system and can't be removed. There's lots of other things you can customize on your main screen though to make it easier to get to the things you want to do. I use Mixer but only when I'm on a PC. I've never had an issue
    with the Mixer tab as I just ignore it. I rarely leave the first screen and usually stay within the first few rows of things.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

ninja?

Hi Graving,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Mixer is an app on the Xbox for streamers. You can view this
    link for all the information on Mixer.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server.

1. Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server. - Similar Threads - Cast screen beyond

2. Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...: Not sure when this started but as soon as we try to stream on our ipad, it automatically tries to connect to our xbox one and cast there. Any idea on how to turn this off or just remove the...
  3. one cast not being able to go to the sign in site

in XBoX on Mobile
    one cast not being able to go to the sign in site: so I downloaded one cast the trial and my antivirus security blocked it and now it won't load what do I do b3b37b45-cfe6-4f45-81ab-fcbae7b474ad
  4. Casting problems

in XboX Insiders
    Casting problems: Now I have it fixed with a chromecast BUT since the latest update I can no longer cast to my xbox from my phone and have to use the chromecast to watch tv on it (showbox and allcast) I can pick up...
  5. Casting to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Casting to Xbox one: Hi For the last few weeks I cannot see my Xbox one on my network to stream to via apps I have carried out soft reboots hard resets etc etc and still cannot see the Xbox on the network to...
  6. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  7. Android casting to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Android casting to Xbox 360: How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9? cb5325a7-3a61-42ae-a2c1-59943e600b92
  8. i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one: the category is wrong sorry every time iclick on Xbox app it selected Spotify. i am trying to cast my cell phone screen to my xbox one s i have tried everything can you tell me how to do this...
  9. People on my wifi network can cast screen to my xbox one without my approval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    People on my wifi network can cast screen to my xbox one without my approval.: Hi there, Does anyone know by any chance how to disable your Xbox one to appear as a streaming device on for instance: YouTube? While playing a game the Xbox will open up youtube out of itself...
  10. How to turn off XBoxOS ap since screen cast was launched . ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off XBoxOS ap since screen cast was launched . ??: I dont want another AP running in my room ( enough wifi noise as it is) , plus i wire everything. I have removed the video app , tried to disable connections to smart glass , i still cannot stop...