Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition

Discus and support Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RainWarrior, Oct 13, 2019.

1. RainWarrior
    RainWarrior Guest

Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know if its some kinda of bug in the game but hopefully the issue can be resolved soon. This is on the mobile
    edition but their isn't a category for that some I am posing the question for xbox. Just wanted to let you guys know that this is an issue in the dame and I don't know if its just my game or if similar issues are happening to others as well. Thank you for
    your time and help.

:)

RainWarrior, Oct 13, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. XBF Chris J Win User

PES 2020

Hello Neto,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you talking about the Versus (2 players) achivement for PES 2020? If so, you can find unlocking instructions here: Versus
    (2 players) achievement

If that is not the achievement you meant, then take a look at
    the full list of achievements here
    . Click on the one you want to unlock for instructions.

Hope this helps!
  4. Yoshis Codeye Win User

PES 2011 Achievements not unlocking?

[quote user="aCheeseyPenguin"]

Ive been doing them in Become a legend if that makes a difference?

[/quote]
    yes it does... has be a single player match like master league or cup were you control the whole team
  5. SharpLivingfree Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I have the "A new you" achievement in Skyrim special edition at 100% but it isn't unlocking. i have completed the requirement of this achievement a couple of times already but it still isn't unlocking.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

The Last Achievement You Have Gotten So Far?

I just got this achievement on PES 2008:

[​IMG]
    Brick Wall
    Achieved when you have kept 100 clean sheets.

unlocked on 10/07/2011
    30G

Thema:

1. Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition - Similar Threads - Castaway achievement unlocking

2. 500 points on Gears 5 after completing achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    500 points on Gears 5 after completing achievement: Not getting 500 points on Gears 5 after. Completing achievement 1717898a-7ce1-441f-a8b2-ac067369b4d3
  3. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  4. Some of my achievements vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my achievements vanished: I saw today that my gamerscore just lowered from 75K to 50K for no reason, some games that I already had some achievements just zeroed. Anyone had this same problem?...
  5. I have been banned from an achievement from Just Dance 2020?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been banned from an achievement from Just Dance 2020?: So it's still unchanged. I now learned that nobody can understand my achievement issue of why "Gotta "Get 'em All" for Just Dance 2020 can no longer be unlocked after 91%. In truth, deleting the...
  6. I haven't gotten Achievement Art yet but it might roll in for me soon. I just updated my...

in XboX Insiders
    I haven't gotten Achievement Art yet but it might roll in for me soon. I just updated my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Auxaze_VRSD [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  8. Blocked Xbox Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked Xbox Achievements: Hello, I have a problem with my account. Back in 2012 I think, I got my account "hacked" in a Call of Duty Lobby and it unlocked all achievements. Later on it reset my account to 0 Gamer Score...
  9. Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.: As someone who loves and regularly hunts achievements, I think the removal of the achievement tab is a bad step. Sure, you can see achievements for the game you last played, but why would you bury...
  10. Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]