Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition

Discus and support Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RainWarrior, Oct 13, 2019.

1. RainWarrior
    RainWarrior Guest

Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know if its some kinda of bug in the game but hopefully the issue can be resolved soon. This is on the mobile
    edition but their isn't a category for that some I am posing the question for xbox. Just wanted to let you guys know that this is an issue in the dame and I don't know if its just my game or if similar issues are happening to others as well. Thank you for
    your time and help.

:)

RainWarrior, Oct 13, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Yoshis Codeye Win User

PES 2011 Achievements not unlocking?

[quote user="aCheeseyPenguin"]

Ive been doing them in Become a legend if that makes a difference?

[/quote]
    yes it does... has be a single player match like master league or cup were you control the whole team
  4. SharpLivingfree Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I have the "A new you" achievement in Skyrim special edition at 100% but it isn't unlocking. i have completed the requirement of this achievement a couple of times already but it still isn't unlocking.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

The Last Achievement You Have Gotten So Far?

I just got this achievement on PES 2008:

[​IMG]
    Brick Wall
    Achieved when you have kept 100 clean sheets.

unlocked on 10/07/2011
    30G

6. dualshark22 Win User

Randomly unlocked achievment

OMG I JUST UNLOCK IT RANDOM TO, MINECRAFT PE DELICOUS FISH
Thema:

1. Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition - Similar Threads - Castaway achievement unlocking

2. What achievement related milestones are you proud of?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What achievement related milestones are you proud of?: I love chasing achievements. I'd have to say my favorites are warhead hunter in fallout new vegas or doin the rounds in battlefield 2. They were definitely fun to go after and they were in two of...
  3. Final Fantasy VII achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final Fantasy VII achievements: So I got Vincent and Yuffie but never got the achievement for ether of them. I didn't realize at the time but my xbox went offline. When I reconnected the achievements never popped up. Does this...
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does not unlock as the requirements detail. Please...
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does not unlock as the requirements detail. Please...
  6. Achievement List Complication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement List Complication: [img] Background: I have bought CK2 on steam. Then out of curiosty I wanted to check my xbox profile on pc and now I am very confused. Like what is going on here? is CK2 getting xbox live...
  7. Achievements not supportted!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not supportted!!: many of my games are saying it doesn't support achievements all of a sudden? Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this? 83ce70ad-9596-404a-aa65-0bcf0619d39a
  8. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  9. Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...: Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people...
  10. Fortnite Save The World Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Save The World Achievements: Is xbox going to do anything about this? not a single achievement is unlocking for me anymore, even on a different account they do not unlock they will remain unlocked, it's been like this for me...