Casting to Xbox one

Discus and support Casting to Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi For the last few weeks I cannot see my Xbox one on my network to stream to via apps I have carried out soft reboots hard resets etc etc and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JONLEE82, Jun 15, 2019.

1. JONLEE82
    JONLEE82 Guest

Casting to Xbox one

Hi

For the last few weeks I cannot see my Xbox one on my network to stream to via apps

I have carried out soft reboots hard resets etc etc and still cannot see the Xbox on the network to stream/cast to.

Has this feature been disabled?

Any help please

Thanks

:)

JONLEE82, Jun 15, 2019
  2. CamDogg00 Win User

I can't connect local cast app with my Xbox one

They are referring to the Local Cast app for Android. I am also having this problem not only woth local cast but any app that has the casting ability. Netflix, youtube, etc... are no longer seeing the xbox one on the cast to device list like it used to.
    Was there an update that removed this feature of casting directly to the xbox??

Thanks!
  3. BlondeTundra Win User

Casting to xbox one

got the same problem.

did this happend resently to you to ?
  4. Geekin' Bones Win User

Casting to xbox one

damn, reading all these posts with the same problem and no answers🤕🤕
  5. iacopo93 Win User

Casting to xbox one

same problem when I try to cast youtube videos from chrome to xbox one x
  6. iStayHigh2o9 Win User

Xbox one Casting

i hate how im constantly being interrupted mid game online by youtube because my little cousins keep clicking the xbox casting button on the corner of their youtube video whether its on accident or purposely just to make me mad
Thema:

Casting to Xbox one

1. Casting to Xbox one - Similar Threads - Casting

2. Casting problems

in XboX Insiders
    Casting problems: Now I have it fixed with a chromecast BUT since the latest update I can no longer cast to my xbox from my phone and have to use the chromecast to watch tv on it (showbox and allcast) I can pick up...
  3. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  4. Android casting to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Android casting to Xbox 360: How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9? cb5325a7-3a61-42ae-a2c1-59943e600b92
  5. Youtube wont cast to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube wont cast to my xbox: For the past few months almost every time I try to connect my phone to my xbox on the youtube app it doesn't work. It just gets stuck saying its connecting to my tv. But it never does. I can't...
  6. Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason: I have always been able to cast from my devices to my Xbox as it is the only device I can do this from. But tonight, when I went to do this the app I always use took ages to searching for a...
  7. Disabling youtube cast

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabling youtube cast: Is there any way to disable youtube cast? My room mates have been interrupting and kicking me off games by launching up youtube. is there any way to disable this? We are only on the same wifi, not...
  8. Ineptitud en el reparto [Trnaslation - Inadequacy in the cast ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ineptitud en el reparto [Trnaslation - Inadequacy in the cast ]: Hola a todos, Visto que no hay ningĂşn sitio especifico de Microsoft para hacer quejas sobre la ineptitud del servicio de mensajerĂ­a de UPS y UPS no me deja hacer la queja sobre un "paquete...
  9. Casting to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Casting to xbox: I used to be able to find my xbox one through samsung music and cast my playlist to groove music via wifi, I can't find my xbox one anymore but it finds it through the xbox app and can use the...
  10. How to stop outside device casting to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop outside device casting to Xbox One: So my brother is visiting and keeps casting his stuff to my Xbox One as I'm trying to do my thing. How do I stop this? I've really been trying, looked up everything I can, and still it fails....