Castle Miner Z to come to Xbox one please

Discus and support Castle Miner Z to come to Xbox one please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Man I just want one of my childhood games back that game was so much fun I remember playing it for days I just wish it could come to Xbox one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SCMxINSANITY2, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Castle Miner Z to come to Xbox one please

Man I just want one of my childhood games back that game was so much fun I remember playing it for days I just wish it could come to Xbox one

submitted by /u/SCMxINSANITY2
    [link] [comments]

/u/SCMxINSANITY2, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Tony Reynolds 1982 Win User

Castle miner z auf xbox one -[Translation - Castle miner z on xbox one]

Liebe Microsoft entwickler könnt ihr bitte das indie game castle miner z für die xbox one wieder herausbringen ?das wäre der hammer

-[Translation - Dear Microsoft Developers, can you please release the indie game castle miner z for the xbox one again? That would be the hammer]
    Castle miner z for the xbox one
  3. DebiFarrell Win User

Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

PLEASE BRING CASTLE MINER Z ON XBOX ONE, IT A REALLY GOOD GAME ON ANY CONSOLE
  4. Stacy29 Win User

games for autistic children

Castle miner/ castleminer z and coming soon minecraft! :)
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

Bring back Castle Miner Z to free games

Castle Miner Z was awesome! I would love it to come back on the new console coming out!
  6. Covenantkicker Win User

Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

Please bring back castle miner z. It was the only game that i love.
Thema:

Castle Miner Z to come to Xbox one please

1. Castle Miner Z to come to Xbox one please - Similar Threads - Castle Miner please

2. bring castle miner z to xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    bring castle miner z to xbox one: I Put this as a Question but I think it would be awesome for castle miner z to come to Xbox one it was a great game on 360 and it was part of the glory days of Xbox 360 and I think it would be...
  3. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Miner Z: Can you please bring Castle Miner Z back please 3d1c29f3-daaa-4fbd-a45e-dba917ec054f
  4. Bring back castle miner z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back castle miner z: Please bring back castle miner z. I want to relive the good times I had with my friends years ago on the xbox 360. 3b8954ea-e64c-490e-9dcc-b6624231e92f
  5. Can you please bring back Castle Miner Z to free games?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please bring back Castle Miner Z to free games?: So i had an idea that I originally posted on the microsoft community page for xbox here:...
  6. Bring back Castle Miner Z to free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back Castle Miner Z to free games: Ive been playing xbox since the xbox 360 came out and one of the most enjoyable games of my years was Castle Miner Z. We would start out in the bare grass lands of the beginning of the map, mined...
  7. Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!: This game was amazing on the 360, and it would be awesome if they brought it back on the Xbox One. Better Frame Rates, Better Graphics, More people will be playing it. It will be so cool if...
  8. BRING BACK CASTLE MINER Z!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRING BACK CASTLE MINER Z!!!: microsoft please bring the game back on xbox especially xbox one ive been playing it since the beggining of it and like this post so they would read it and know how much we love!...
  9. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Miner Z: I think that Castle Miner Z should come to Backwards Compatibility because me and my cousin used to spend hours everyday playing this game; im sure that a lot of people could agree with me and if...
  10. Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again: I wanted castle miner z but when i got enough money to buy it it wasn't on the Microsoft Store): will it ever be on xbox again ? 107a7ed4-2e2b-4a02-9db1-a1ce0700d503