Castle Miner Z

Discus and support Castle Miner Z in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think that Castle Miner Z should come to Backwards Compatibility because me and my cousin used to spend hours everyday playing this game; im sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamMarriott1, Jul 9, 2019.

1. SamMarriott1
    SamMarriott1 Guest

Castle Miner Z

I think that Castle Miner Z should come to Backwards Compatibility because me and my cousin used to spend hours everyday playing this game; im sure that a lot of people could agree with me and if you can please spread this message do we can play the og
    game again!

:)

SamMarriott1, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Kinectimal Win User

total miner: forge

I got Castle Miner and Castle Miner Z. Both are loads of fun. CMZ is a pain in the butt sometimes..
  3. Stacy29 Win User

games for autistic children

Castle miner/ castleminer z and coming soon minecraft! :)
  4. Korhog Win User

Castle Miner Z

Did Castle Miner Z go to Xbox 360?
  5. crapychino Win User

Remakes

castle miner z. no need to say it needs to be done
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

WTH Do I Need To Be Online To Play Indie Games?!

Castle Miner Z, The Impossible Game, and Fortresscraft are all fun.
Thema:

Castle Miner Z

1. Castle Miner Z - Similar Threads - Castle Miner

2. Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again: I wanted castle miner z but when i got enough money to buy it it wasn't on the Microsoft Store): will it ever be on xbox again ? 107a7ed4-2e2b-4a02-9db1-a1ce0700d503
  3. Castle Miner Z backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Miner Z backwards compatible?: If it's not already backwards compatible, when will Castle Miner Z come? I remember playing it and it used to be tons of fun. We have other indie games, such as A World of Keflings and a Kingdom...
  4. Castle miner z auf xbox one -[Translation - Castle miner z on xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Castle miner z auf xbox one -[Translation - Castle miner z on xbox one]: Liebe Microsoft entwickler könnt ihr bitte das indie game castle miner z für die xbox one wieder herausbringen ?das wäre der hammer -[Translation - Dear Microsoft Developers, can you please...
  5. Castle Crashers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Crashers: I have bought Castle Crashers on 360 and it’s not showing up free/$5 for the Remastered version for Xbox one. Any suggestions? de6fd45c-f720-47ed-8d83-20537d8555bf
  6. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX on Consoles
    Castle Miner Z: Hello, I would like to know if your considering Bringing Castle Miner Z to Xbox One. It would be an amazing thing for the community and for the nostalgia for thousands of players including me,...
  7. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX Accessibility
    Castle Miner Z: we would love this game back i have reached out to over 200 players on Xbox live and as that may not be much to you that is a massive amount of people for myself the the others we need this game...
  8. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Miner Z: Dose this game not exist for the 360 anymore? Because if not i just wasted money on a 360. 7072fe83-2acf-4651-a698-9974e647ad7c
  9. Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox one: Castle Miner Z was my childhood it may have been a small game but it implemented so many great features such as playing as your avatar and the crafting couldnt even be rivaled my Minecraft. The...
  10. Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE: Please bring castle miner z to XBOX ONE 957dc09a-aa5f-466e-a080-ed3ef2b17f25