Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC

Discus and support Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" and the "Revelations" DLC on the Xbox 360 (because the game was free for Gold a few weeks ago). I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpookCentral, Mar 23, 2020.

1. SpookCentral
    SpookCentral Guest

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC

I just bought "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" and the "Revelations" DLC on the Xbox 360 (because the game was free for Gold a few weeks ago). I'm having TWO MAJOR ISSUES that I hope a tech here can help me solve. I didn't know if I should post them
    as two threads or one, so apologies if doing it as one thread was not the right way to go.

########## ISSUE #1 - GAME-STOPPING UNHANDLED ERROR ##########

The game crashes when I get the first relic after defeating the golem. As soon as I touch the relic, the Xbox 360 throws up a "Unhandled Error (537201DB)" message. You can see this in my video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWrX1tZcl7o

There is no way to avoid touching the relic as it is right in the middle of the pathway. I tried jumping over it, but that doesn't help. It MUST be touched in order to proceed, and since touching it crashes the game, I can't proceed any further in the game.

I looked online for solutions to this, and while I did not find any, I did find someone on the Steam PC version having the same problem:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/239250/discussions/0/558750717218356189/

So, it seems that this problem is not confined to the Xbox 360 version. I do have to wonder how a game that is almost 10 years old and has a game-breaking bug like this has never been patched.

Yes, I cleared the X360's System Cache, and even re-downloaded the 4.1GB game, but to no avail.

This thread at GameFaqs...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/952493-castlevania-lords-of-shadow/57600682

...says there's a patch for the X360 version, but the game doesn't ask me to download it when I start it up. How can I manually download and install it? On the PS3, you could select "Check For Update" from the options menu on the XMB, but there is no such
    feature on the X360.

---------------------

########## ISSUE #2 - CAN'T PLAY REVELATIONS DLC ##########

To go along with the game being free for Gold, I bought the Revelations DLC for $7.99. You can see that in this photo of my Xbox 360 storage for the game:

https://www.theraffon.net/~/temp/CVLOS2_DLC.jpg

I looked online for information on how to play it, and everything says to look in the "Additional Content" section of the pause menu, but that option isn't there. There is an "Extras" section, but all that's there is Artwork, Stats, Credits, and New Game+
    (the last two items currently greyed out).

How do I play the Revelations DLC that I spent $7.99 for? Since the main game in unplayable due to the above-stated bug, I was hoping I could at least enjoy the DLC. If that's unplayable, too, then how do I get a refund?

-- Paul

:)

SpookCentral, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC - Similar Threads - Castlevania Lords Shadow

2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) (xbox one)...
  3. Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation.: Hello good day i just recently bought the DLC Revelation for the game Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 download it and didn't find any posible way to play it, went on-line and saw on Youtube where...
  4. Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working: Hi I have a digital copy of Castlevania LoS 2 and DLC Revelations DLC ( both downloaded from the european marketplace) . Revelations DLC never works for me. I tried everything: cancel the game...
  5. Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working: Hello, I had a year back purchased the Castlevania LoS 2 game with the skins and the DLC. However, the DLC will not start up or the game says that it is not in additional content like it should...
  6. Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.: I bought this game day 1 back in the day on the Xbox 360. When the dlc came out, I scooped it up as well but never got around to playing it. Fast forward to now and Castlevania is backwards...
  7. License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles: Hello I have had problems with the Russian version of the disk game Castlevania lord of shadow 2?, I have on Xbox 360 this game is in English and on Xbox One game on backward compatibility write...
  8. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC doesnt work: Split from this thread. Hi there!!! I know it's been so many years, however, I bought the Revelations DLC today and had the same error! It did not appear in the extra content menu, and I've had...
  9. Buy castlevania: lords of shadow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania: lords of shadow?: Hi, is there a way to buy castlevania: lords of shadow digitally? It seems not to be accessible on marketplace. BR 303fe994-87c7-4526-bf5f-31e85d441085
  10. Castlevania “lords of shadow 2”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania “lords of shadow 2”: we need this title before Nintendo claims the rights to make a castlevania game or port it over. Have to remind everyone that Xbox has the best games period e0e46f89-e73b-4ec3-8e7c-a608be2a5f18