Catherine wonb't download

Discus and support Catherine wonb't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the demand version of Catherine. When it attempts to download it I get the message it can't be downloaded. And I have downloaded tons of games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyJekylDontHyde, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Catherine wonb't download

Bought the demand version of Catherine. When it attempts to download it I get the message it can't be downloaded. And I have downloaded tons of games. Got 100 gb free so space aint a problem. Internet is working fine too so that's not an issue. Any ideas?

:)

MyJekylDontHyde, Jan 25, 2014
  2. EngRuzii
    EngRuzii Guest
    I can't download Catherine

I'm trying to Download the game Catherine but every time i try to download it, it give me this Message "This item isn't available from your current location"

It's the only game that give me this message i can Download ANY other game except for Catherine

Can someone please help

Thanks in advance

EngRuzii, Jan 25, 2014
  3. useruser3
    useruser3 Guest
    Cannot download catherine from live on demand

It stays at 0% for ages then says cant't download Catherine. I'm on a 13 Mbps connection. It doesn't make sense as the mgs revengance rising just downloaded fine. Catherine is 5 or so gb. Help please

useruser3, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Tripp
    Tripp Guest

This could be a region issue. Which region are you currently located in? And which region is your account currently set to?

It's possible that the game isn't available in your region, and it's also possible that you have an account region/physical location mismatch that's causing that error to pop up.

Let us know and we can follow up from there. Catherine wonb't download :)

Tripp, Jan 25, 2014
Thema:

1. Catherine wonb't download - Similar Threads - Catherine wonb't download

2. Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading: Dear Community, I bought game pass beta today. I have a problem with games that need acceptance by administrator. When i try to download them, there is an information about an error 0x80070005....
  3. Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus: The download just stops randomly and this Error Message just comes up. Have tried it 5 times now on two different Hard Drives. Does anybody have a fix for this that doesn't involve setting up...
  4. Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games gives me error 0x8007045d and stops installations: I have reset my xbox to factory settings multiple times and restarted my modem and even had my internet company come out to check my internet I have even went to other places to see if it was my...
  5. Cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile: My son wants to play doubles on a Modern Warfare game like we did back in the day. I need a different profile to play or we loose progress but when I use old one or set up a new one like now, its...
  6. XBOX downloaded games

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX downloaded games: hi, I have bought a game for my kids. I have downloaded it to my accout on our XBOX. But now the kids can't ply it fron their accounts. How do I make it accesseble for the children?...
  7. Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...: Eu não estou conseguindo baixar, não aparece opção pra baixar de graça, só de comprar. Na página do gold aparece que ele tá de graça mas quando clico nele ou vou no meu Xbox não tem opção de...
  8. Catherine's blacks are washed out..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catherine's blacks are washed out..: so Catherine has terribly washed out blacks when played on Xbox one. This seemingly is the only backwards compatible game to have messed up black levels. Why is this? Surely we can get an easy...
  9. Catherine GOD version wont launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catherine GOD version wont launch on Xbox One: I had posted a thread in Catherine forum but no one responded https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/5eb0cd67-25d5-4b45-9617-933cb87dadae basically I bought the GOD version over from Xbox One...
  10. When I go to download Catherine the download restarts after a while.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to download Catherine the download restarts after a while.: I have been able to download games before just fine until today. It gets to about 80% or so and restarts and it's annoying. It doesn't give an error or anything it just goes from 80 or so back to...