CC for Xox TV?

Discus and support CC for Xox TV? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoy reading the CC when I'm watching T.V. and I was wondering if there was any way to put CC on 8b640ae0-aa83-484e-9ce5-f8648a3001f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fredy95, Feb 17, 2014.

1. fredy95
    fredy95 Guest

CC for Xox TV?

I enjoy reading the CC when I'm watching T.V. and I was wondering if there was any way to put CC on

:)

fredy95, Feb 17, 2014
  2. themonkeykid
    themonkeykid Guest
    Can I, use a different processor or GPU'S? And or add ram upgrades

Hello,

As xOx DECOY xOx said, self repair & modding the Xbox console isn't supported or allowed. Buying a new Xbox would fix your issues.

themonkeykid, Feb 17, 2014
  3. What Is Special about USB port 1?

Can someone please explain why the Kinect needs to be plugged into USB port 1 on the XOX. Why is it different to all the other USB ports on the XOX?

TheAntiChristoO, Feb 17, 2014
  4. CC for Xox TV?

These settings would have to be turned on in your cable/satellite box if supported.

Nutty Ninja69, Feb 25, 2014
  5. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

CC for Xox TV?

These settings would have to be turned on in your cable/satellite box if supported.
  6. themonkeykid Win User

Can I, use a different processor or GPU'S? And or add ram upgrades

Hello,

As xOx DECOY xOx said, self repair & modding the Xbox console isn't supported or allowed. Buying a new Xbox would fix your issues.
  7. EslamMetwally Win User

Xbox Live/Windows 10 Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate KEY Already used

Xox one games 2019 use a codes key
  8. Cam Adams Win User

Elevated HDR Black Levels

I have the same issue with an XOX outputting 10bit on a Panasonic 55ez950u
  9. CptThade Win User

What controller do you have?

Still have standard xox controller. W8 for Elite 2 controller
Thema:

CC for Xox TV?

1. CC for Xox TV? - Similar Threads - Xox

2. Xox Enforcement and account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xox Enforcement and account ban: My gamertag is [Personal info removed by Mod] and I received an xbox enforcement 24 ban for 24 hours. My account has a very good gamer standing base and my account was messaged by a troll first...
  3. Xox one shuts down completely while playing 2k15 or 2k16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xox one shuts down completely while playing 2k15 or 2k16: I don't know if its a 2k error or something with xbox but i can play every other game I own just fine,but when i put in the disc and start playing i can play for minutes and it shuts my system...
  4. Wired headset won't work with Xox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired headset won't work with Xox 360: I have an Xbox 360 that was bought new as a Christmas present. It came with a wired headset that has one earpiece and a microphone. Initially, I thought it had to be installed on the Xbox itself...
  5. XOX Scorpio Game/App updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    XOX Scorpio Game/App updates: hi, My Scorpio Edition can't find Game or App updates. What ever i change in my Setup, the box find nothing. When i Plug in my hardrive to the XO S, the box find a lot of updates, the Scorpion...
  6. Xox Enforcement Team Is A Joke They Have Never Unbanned Anyone A Head Account Told Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox Enforcement Team Is A Joke They Have Never Unbanned Anyone A Head Account Told Me: So I linked them some of my evidence and they didn't even look at it because it had no views and they copied and pasted the last thing they told me when I was banned. Don't fill out a review its a...
  7. How can I restore Xox 360 to factory setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I restore Xox 360 to factory setting?: I want to restore my Xbox 360 to factory setting so I can give it to someone else. How do I do that? The only instructions online deal with the Xbox One which I do not own....
  8. Xox One WPS connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox One WPS connection: Does the Xbox OneS have the ability to connect to a wireless router via WPS? I am trying to set up by new Xbox One S with no luck because my router uses WPS connection. Any help would be...
  9. Xox box one can my son connect with friends on xbox one a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox box one can my son connect with friends on xbox one a: Hi I am thinking of buying my son an x box 1 s for Christmas however wondered if he will still be able to connect with his friends who have the x box 1?? Many Thanks...
  10. Connection Problems Xox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problems Xox Live Gold: Hello to all, Here is my problem, I bought an account Live Xbox Gold of three months, but when I go to my subscriptions, my Xbox One tells me that I have an account Gold, yet(now) I do not manage...