CD..? [Answered]

Discus and support CD..? [Answered] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question simply is: If you own a CD for a game will you only access said game as long as you have the CD or will your account be registered as owner... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueDragonXS126, Feb 25, 2020.

1. CD..? [Answered]

My question simply is: If you own a CD for a game will you only access said game as long as you have the CD or will your account be registered as owner of the game (digitally) so you can download it anytime you want whether or not you have the CD?

If owning CD version of the game in fact does not mean ownership digitally then isn't it just better to purchase or own the game online since the CD could be at risk of getting however damaged/broken or lost causing you no more access to the game?

:)

BlueDragonXS126, Feb 25, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

Is there an answer?

Hey there Todd!

How can we help you?
  3. ExpansiveBowl5 Win User

Answer

Thanks everyone for comments and advise but xbox live is not a free service, you have to buy it and when you buy it it comes with an agreement both parties must hounour, i have tried to post messages in section 15 but they wont post for some unknown reason
    only the enforcement team would know but im being accused of something and by law im entilted to know what it is
  4. ngocphi Win User

Answer

You have to post on the forums they do not answer private messages

If you are disputing a ban more then once they will never answer those as once you are answered that's it
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Answer

6. ExpansiveBowl5 Win User

Answer

Hello Thanks for the reply...I have tried that but still no answer it looks like i will have to get some legal advise because im pretty sure thiers a breach of the xbox users agreement as they have suspended my account without explanation or reason and seeing
    that these poeple are nearly impossible to contact I am left with no alternative
Thema:

CD..? [Answered]

1. CD..? [Answered] - Similar Threads - Answered

2. If any Microsoft employees see this can you answer why i get suspended for doing nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If any Microsoft employees see this can you answer why i get suspended for doing nothing...: So recently i was suspended after asking why my win% matered well someone was bullying me and they wasnt suspended but it happened around 4 times before fc67d9f7-bec1-4951-9165-5dada6e9f9f6
  3. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox 360 CD) incompatible with Xbox One S console? [Answered]: I looked up the Compatible List before asking for the game of course and yes from the list I saw it clearly states that Xbox 360 version of the game is backward compatible therefore should work on...
  4. 0x800708CA Error How about MS you dont close this thread you answer it ?

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800708CA Error How about MS you dont close this thread you answer it ?: I have an oculus that came with this controller. I can get it to ONLY work on the menus not in the games or VR apps. TOLD by MS to install MS Accessories.. and I did.. BUT the cable is...
  5. Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.: I am looking for my verification code for my phone number and it hardly is anywhere. I know it is not related but I want to make a phone number to get into my account....
  6. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help: Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus....
  7. Bleeding Edge - Ninja Theory Developer Update : Your Questions Answered Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge - Ninja Theory Developer Update : Your Questions Answered Video: Hello fellow gamers :-) For fans of Ninja Theory’s 4x4 team brawler, Bleeding Edge and those gamers curious about it, NT have released a Your Questions Answered developer update video that may...
  8. can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC: Dear, Microsoft I have logged into my Mixer account on my personal computer and when i tried to start up my stream on my Xbox it wouldn't let me start up my stream on the account i just signed...
  9. When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?: There are numerous reports of outages on the site downdetector.com. Yet somehow Microsoft has NO message on their service status page, which is pretty dishonest. A rep on chat claimed there was...
  10. Answer the question instead of locking thread!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answer the question instead of locking thread!: So apperantly someone cant understand a question this thread is about ToS Not ENFORCMENT! I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to...