cd games

Discus and support cd games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we have a collection of old CD games that we played in our xbox 360, would they run if we upgrade to a xbox one S ? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DianaPec, Sep 3, 2019.

1. DianaPec
    DianaPec Guest

cd games

Hello, we have a collection of old CD games that we played in our xbox 360, would they run if we upgrade to a xbox one S ? Thanks

:)

DianaPec, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

cd games

3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

cd games

If they are backwards compatible games then they will run on any of the xbox one consoles including the xbox one s. This link is a list of all of the backwards comparable games https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

cd games

If they are compatible with backwards yes link below 👇��👇��👇��👇�� https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  5. DianaPec Win User

cd games

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to play some older Xbox 360 Games on an Xbox One. Fortunately, we have support for many Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One. For a full list, check out our:

Xbox One Backward Compatible Game Library

I hope this helps!
    Ezra, thank you very much, I opened the link , very helpful indeed and found several titles that we have on CD's. When reading through I found this:

"The digital titles that you own and are part of the Back Compat game catalog will automatically show up in the “Ready to Install” section on your Xbox One. For disc-based games that are a part of the Back Compat game catalog, insert the disc and the console
    will begin downloading the game to your hard drive. After the game has downloaded to your hard drive, users will still need to keep the game disc in the drive to play." ...

which brought me to 2 more questions, if my CD game is not in the list, example Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee for Microsoft Xbox, it means I cannot download it and play keeping disk in drive?

Secondly, my CD's that are on the list after downloaded would they permanently take space in the Xbox One S hard drive which is 1TB, or I can delete them? In any case I would always have the option of buying a 2 TB but it would be nice to know.

I would really appreciate your help !
  6. voteDC Win User

Games on CD

If you buy a game from the Marketplace there is no way to put them onto disc I've afraid.
Thema:

cd games

1. cd games - Similar Threads - games

2. Digital Games are not downloading or Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games are not downloading or Updating: Hello, for the past 2 days I haven't been able to Update Modern Warfare. I've tried every solution restarting the Xbox, shutting it down and leaving it for 20 mins, complete reset and nothing has...
  3. Random things you do while gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random things you do while gaming: I have a routine. I pull the chair up to the tv, get my headphones and grab a few beers and a blanket. ea0f3db2-31c7-4ac1-9e41-38e573b046fb
  4. WORLD OF HORROR (Game Preview) - Xbox Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WORLD OF HORROR (Game Preview) - Xbox Pass: Somebody has tested, i see now we can download from Xbox Pass, but i have issues with app for windows, slow download and some bugs, but i think i can fix it. But i want to know more about the...
  5. Game pass expired just after being paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired just after being paid for?: So i bought the game pass (10$ one month) and was already using it the month before to play rocket league and wont let me play the game now less than an hour after paying for it, saying the game...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...: It's really a shame that Microsoft seems to ignore the details that make things great instead of just ok. Is mediocrity the goal these days? There are more and more games that have this exact...
  7. Compras em um Jogo[Translation-Purchases in a Game]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras em um Jogo[Translation-Purchases in a Game]: Por favor me ajudem! Não estou conseguindo comprar V-Bucks no jogo Fortnite: Battle Royale. Sempre que eu tento comprar aparece a seguinte mensagem:"Entre em contato com o suporte da Microsoft,...
  8. Xbox game pass lemondása[Xbox game pass cancellation]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass lemondása[Xbox game pass cancellation]: Az lenne a kérdésem hogy vettem game passt a telefonomon 300 ft ért és most a hónap végén kaptam egy üzenetet hogy nincs elelegendő összeg a vásárlásért ami 4000 ft. Leakarom mondani de azt se...
  9. Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007: What do you want to do ? New mail Buenos días, Al iniciar el juego PES del 2019 me sale este mensaje de error y no consigo hacer nada para solucionarlo. ¿Alguna ayuda? Muchas gracias. Saludos...
  10. My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!: I'm wondering why this happens. Is this a normal thing? My friends don't have this problem. I don't know why this happens. Can I please have some help? 00bb5ad1-754e-4673-bf3f-76063067acb8