cd games

Discus and support cd games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we have a collection of old CD games that we played in our xbox 360, would they run if we upgrade to a xbox one S ? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DianaPec, Sep 3, 2019.

1. DianaPec
    DianaPec Guest

cd games

Hello, we have a collection of old CD games that we played in our xbox 360, would they run if we upgrade to a xbox one S ? Thanks

:)

DianaPec, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

cd games

3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

cd games

If they are backwards compatible games then they will run on any of the xbox one consoles including the xbox one s. This link is a list of all of the backwards comparable games https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

cd games

If they are compatible with backwards yes link below 👇��👇��👇��👇�� https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  5. DianaPec Win User

cd games

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to play some older Xbox 360 Games on an Xbox One. Fortunately, we have support for many Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One. For a full list, check out our:

Xbox One Backward Compatible Game Library

I hope this helps!
    Ezra, thank you very much, I opened the link , very helpful indeed and found several titles that we have on CD's. When reading through I found this:

"The digital titles that you own and are part of the Back Compat game catalog will automatically show up in the “Ready to Install” section on your Xbox One. For disc-based games that are a part of the Back Compat game catalog, insert the disc and the console
    will begin downloading the game to your hard drive. After the game has downloaded to your hard drive, users will still need to keep the game disc in the drive to play." ...

which brought me to 2 more questions, if my CD game is not in the list, example Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee for Microsoft Xbox, it means I cannot download it and play keeping disk in drive?

Secondly, my CD's that are on the list after downloaded would they permanently take space in the Xbox One S hard drive which is 1TB, or I can delete them? In any case I would always have the option of buying a 2 TB but it would be nice to know.

I would really appreciate your help !
  6. voteDC Win User

Games on CD

If you buy a game from the Marketplace there is no way to put them onto disc I've afraid.
Thema:

cd games

1. cd games - Similar Threads - games

2. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  3. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  4. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  5. Gifting Games/items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Games/items: I tried to buy V-Bucks for my son and it would not let me gift them to him. All answers to my previous question are saying I can. However, since that thread was locked (NOT HELPFUL IF I HAVE A...
  6. New Resident Evil Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Resident Evil Game?: I've never played resident evil. I don't know why. I know it's a great game but, idk bafb4655-7192-4008-a23d-dfc61ca9e4cf
  7. 2k20 game-share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 game-share: Is it possible to play pickup games in the my park neighborhood with the same person you are game sharing with. I tried to play with the person i was game sharing with and everytime the game was...
  8. Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not loading: I'm having issues with my Xbox one at the minute. Console crashed the other day middle of playing Wreckfest, now pretty much none of my games get beyond loading screen before going back to home...
  9. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  10. Games for WIndows Live was phased out?

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for WIndows Live was phased out?: I keep seeing the mods here saying that Games for Windows Live (GFWL) was phased out, followed by the mod locking the thread. Latest example was by Amber M here:...