CE DLC and Players?

Discus and support CE DLC and Players? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got my tax refund and was going to splurge a little bit to get myself something. I really wanted the CE of Blacklist when it came out and now its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CodyHamilton, Feb 24, 2014.

1. CodyHamilton
    CodyHamilton Guest

CE DLC and Players?

So I got my tax refund and was going to splurge a little bit to get myself something. I really wanted the CE of Blacklist when it came out and now its only $75 on Amazon. However, the regular game is is only $30 and that means I could get some other games
    I missed out on too; like Dead Space 3 and Bioshock Infinite.

My question is; is CE content - at the very least the maps - available for download or did they actually make them limited this time? And do people still regularly play to Co-Op and Spies vs. Mercs or is it the same couple hundred people in MP over and over
    again now?

:)

CodyHamilton, Feb 24, 2014
  2. OGREIUS
    OGREIUS Guest
    halo ce disc and DLC do not work

halo ce disc and DLC do not work

OGREIUS, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Darkon X
    Darkon X Guest
    CE DLC

Huh? The American Muscle car Pack DLC code comes inside the tin box, it's an orange piece of paper that has 3 codes in it.

Darkon X, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Darkon X Win User

CE DLC

Huh? The American Muscle car Pack DLC code comes inside the tin box, it's an orange piece of paper that has 3 codes in it.
  5. Crispchew Win User

Which edition are you getting?

@Legend: I read that the classic characters DLC from the CE won't be released later on. So don't expect the content with the SE & CE to be released later.
  6. Static Jak Win User

EA are to greedy good on game for standing up to them.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

I thought this thread was going to be in regards to the Day 1 DLC that drops for ME3... how it is included in the Collector's Edition of the game, but not in the regular version. I know how people just looooove that day 1 dlc.

[/quote]I thought the collector ed didn't include the day one DLC ; can you confirm if the CE include the day 1 DLC ? I am planning to buy both DLC and CE .but if is aready included in the copy i could save some money.

[/quote]The Day 1 DLC, "From Ashes" does comes with the Collectors Edition along with the N7 Arsenal Pack, the Hoodie for Shepard and the Robot Dog.

[/quote]And it was supposed to be exclusive to the CE. Now it isn't

[/quote]I seriously doubt that was ever planned to be exclusive.

[/quote]Well then it was deliberately falsely advertised as the CE I bought said "Exclusive DLC content not available anywhere else."

[/quote]That could simply be for the other DLC that comes with CE.
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus Includes Exploding Grunts

I'll just wait for the halo reach CE multiplayer dlc to hit the marketplace and skip this.
  8. IntenseJames Win User

Will the Special & Collector's Edition version of GTA 5 is DLC content ever be sold as normal DLC later on or no?

The cars and characters are exclusive to the CE/SE they should also be sold as normal DLC also.
Thema:

CE DLC and Players?

1. CE DLC and Players? - Similar Threads - DLC Players

2. Players to get DLC achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Players to get DLC achievements: looking for others to get those achievements 000487ed-8125-40fd-8d43-018e5fe883f0
  3. DLC not unlocking for Other Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not unlocking for Other Players: I preordered the Digital Deluxe version and got the first DLC no problem. However, another account on my Xbox One cannot access the content and is being asked to pay for it again. I've checked...
  4. COD Advanced Warfare Can't Find Players after DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Can't Find Players after DLC: Hi I couldn't find many matches on multiplayer in COD AW, just Team Deathmatch and Gun Game, so I paid for the season pass, downloaded and installed the 4 DLCs and Atlas Pack and then I couldn't...
  5. Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016): I am looking for other players that have all of the DLC and would like to get the achievements. I am definitely looking for at least 4 others for the team achievements, but need at least one...
  6. Looking for players with DLC to do "Kill Locus (Like A Boss)" and "Force ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players with DLC to do "Kill Locus (Like A Boss)" and "Force ...: Please put your gamertag here if you would like to do the "Kill Locus (Like A Boss)" and "Force Multiplier" horde achievements with me. I only need two other players (more are welcome)....
  7. Gears of War Judgement DLC Achievements - VIP Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement DLC Achievements - VIP Players: Hello, I'm looking for players interested in obtaining the following achievements: Booshka - Earn 50 double ribbons with the Booshka on Terminal You Looking At Me - Win a Team Deathmatch wearing...
  8. Looking for Lvl 30+ Players for early DLC Raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Lvl 30+ Players for early DLC Raids: Hi All, I am currently Level 30 along with my friend S1CHAPLIN who is Level 31. We are looking for Level 30+ Raiders to do early DLC Raids with. We don't have many friends between us so they are...
  9. Players Wanted for Achievements (All DLC required)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Players Wanted for Achievements (All DLC required): I'm looking for people who can help me earn all the achievements in this game. Reply and add me if your interested. 407e0ed1-b187-4a70-a678-29fdb55dff4d
  10. 4 player game in DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4 player game in DLC: It is extremely difficult and time consuming to find a 4 player match in the new DLC. I am trying to attain the 'Champion' achievement so if anyone is interested let me know....