Celestial coins

Discus and support Celestial coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do I use them for and where? 0b77db4b-fefd-44f7-9353-e392456394cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GODofH3LLfire 2, May 4, 2015.

1. Celestial coins

What do I use them for and where?

:)

GODofH3LLfire 2, May 4, 2015
  2. Weapons of mass destruction?

The Celestial Brush in Okami. Totally counts.

Pyramid Head15, May 4, 2015
  3. Tatsuke eC
    Tatsuke eC Guest
    The Known Outlaws

Come and check us out! Contact KO Celestial if you have any questions

Tatsuke eC, May 4, 2015
  4. Oohrang
    Oohrang Guest

Celestial coins

The Vault of Piety is what you seek.

Found by pressing start, under the store column, last on the list. Vault of Piety.

5 will buy you a professions booster pack and 7 will buy you a coffer of wondorous augmentation.

Oohrang, May 4, 2015
  5. Oohrang Win User

Celestial coins

The Vault of Piety is what you seek.

Found by pressing start, under the store column, last on the list. Vault of Piety.

5 will buy you a professions booster pack and 7 will buy you a coffer of wondorous augmentation.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Weapons of mass destruction?

The Celestial Brush in Okami. Totally counts.
  7. Tatsuke eC Win User

The Known Outlaws

Come and check us out! Contact KO Celestial if you have any questions
  8. General PC Win User

Cone of Flame card "bugged"?

I have won games with that card and is extremely helpful against creature multiplier decks suck as talrand's and celestial light
  9. Lint87 Win User

Im looking for a helpful MW 3 Clan!

Celestial - you guys were all great, but I just dont want to change my GT, you know?
Thema:

Celestial coins

1. Celestial coins - Similar Threads - Celestial coins

2. Minecraft Mine coins starter edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Mine coins starter edition: I purchased minecraft windows 10 starter edition and didn't recieve the 700 minecoins and i tried logging into the microsoft account and it comes up as failed to login....
  3. Coins refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins refund: my son bought by mistake coins from minecraft store in playstation 4 , he bough 8000 token of 59.99$. The purchase proceeded without asking for confirmation code or so on!!!! how can I partially...
  4. Can I get a refund of mine coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund of mine coins?: I bought a pack with mine coins that I am unable to play. How do I get the mine coins back? I've tried requesting a refund on the support site but didn't see how....
  5. Coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coins: Hello so i had a question about my coins, i signed in with a different controller i had recently got and played normal and i noticed it unlocked me a achievement that I have already unlocked while...
  6. Minecraft coins not credited

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft coins not credited: I purchased two copies of Minecraft Starter Edition on PC. One for myself and one gifted from my MS account to my daughter's account. The Starter Edition comes with 700 coins. I downloaded and...
  7. Monedas compradas en Minecraft no se muestran[Translation-Coins purchased in Minecraft are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Monedas compradas en Minecraft no se muestran[Translation-Coins purchased in Minecraft are...: Hola. Realicé la compra de monedas en minecraft windows 10 edition a través del Marketplace nativo del juego pero no se muestran en el juego, me sigue figurando cero monedas. En la cuenta de store...
  8. Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.: Microsoft Treasure Hunt used to work when I first got Windows 10. Now it freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin. I can move around and break blocks but the game is not playable like this. I...
  9. Please update Fable Coin Golf for Windows 10, or simply unlock the exclusive items in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please update Fable Coin Golf for Windows 10, or simply unlock the exclusive items in the...: When Fable III came out in 2011, Fable Coin Golf contained three exclusive weapons which could be unlocked by no other means. Now that the Windows Store in no longer supported on phones running...
  10. clan , Join Celestial Chaos division of KSI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    clan , Join Celestial Chaos division of KSI: If you play Halo master chief collection on xbox one and are looking for a clan, why not join the very first clan to ever exist in the gaming world?. KSI began in 2002 and is still in operation....