Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition

Discus and support Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ус.: На данный момент имеется странность в магазине Microsoft store. По неизвестной причине игра Dragon age: Инквизиция сейчас стоит от 399.99 долларов... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pinguin354, Oct 6, 2019.

1. pinguin354
    pinguin354 Guest

ус.: На данный момент имеется странность в магазине Microsoft store. По неизвестной причине игра Dragon age: Инквизиция сейчас стоит от 399.99 долларов США, думаю, это баг, хотелось бы обратить на него внимание Microsoft.

Eng,: Now there is a strange thing in Microsoft store. I don't know why, but now Dragon Age: Inquisition cost about 399.99 USD. I think it's a bag in store, so I want pay Microsoft's attention on this.

:)

pinguin354, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello pinguin,

The price that you see is a conversion amount from USD to the Russian Ruble. It will display as USD, but it is simply the amount after the conversion.

You can find more information regarding this by reaching out to our customer support team:

1. Visit our Contact Us page
    2. Choose a category: Xbox One
    3. Pick a topic: Payment & billing
    4. Select show contact options
    5. Request a call from support

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello pinguin354,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this inquiry with Dragon Age Inquisition, what version were you looking at in the store? When the game is searched in the store there are multiple versions for the game. There's the
    Deluxe edition of the game which is on sale right now for 17.99 USD
    and then there's the game of the year edition of the game
    which is also on sale right now for 35.99 USD. There isn't an edition of the game, however, in the store that reflects the price you are mentioning.

If you can please reply back letting us know Which version you are asking about so that we can properly assist you with this issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. pinguin354 Win User

Thank you for fast reply! I mean standard edition without any packs and sales. Exactly price that we can see at title screen of game in store
    [​IMG]
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Download DLC issue

6. Lofty Who Win User

dragon age inquisition

Thema:

1. Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition - Similar Threads - Цена Dragon age

2. Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC... again. Still.: Installed from disc 2. Games/installation disc SHOWS all DLC installed, but will not load my save game because it says the DLC is not installed. This despite XB One clearly showing ALL DLC...
  3. Dragon age 2 lost saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age 2 lost saves: Ok this problem happened before some months ago, that Dragonage 2 on xbox cannot launch. Becos of some hidden update, nothing wrong with my saves. I did the troubleshooting, then the expert from...
  4. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...: Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here. So I decided to start a new story in...
  5. Dragon Age Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Servers: So I went to go play Dragon Age and realized the servers are down is there any info on this I dont want to start a play through if i cant upload them?? 614fbc35-a8b7-450f-93d1-1dc5ffbddfc4
  6. Can not launch Dragon Age 2 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not launch Dragon Age 2 since the latest update: Hey guys, Ever since the latest update on the 23rd at approximately 21:00 I have been unable to launch Dragon Age 2. Error message 'You need this update but we can't get that right now' Please...
  7. Error code 0x87E0000D on game install/launch (Dragon Age 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000D on game install/launch (Dragon Age 2): I previously owned Dragon Age 2 after a games with gold promo and was able to play it. On trying to boot today I got the above mentioned error code. I uninstalled thinking the file might be...
  8. Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install: Hey guys, I ran into trouble opening Dragon Age 2- xbox was telling me that I needed an update, but that they couldn't get it right now. Following various other internet advice, I restarted my...
  9. Blue dragon on Xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue dragon on Xbox one store: I am trying to buy blue dragon on the xbox one so i can download and play it but everytime i try to see the price to buy it it pulls up an error and dissapers where i cant see the error is there a...
  10. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: So I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, then I refunded it, if I buy it back will I keep my progress? Please help. 50910d77-dc30-4909-85e0-d70ad2f86003