Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition

Discus and support Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ус.: На данный момент имеется странность в магазине Microsoft store. По неизвестной причине игра Dragon age: Инквизиция сейчас стоит от 399.99 долларов... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pinguin354, Oct 6, 2019.

1. pinguin354
    pinguin354 Guest

ус.: На данный момент имеется странность в магазине Microsoft store. По неизвестной причине игра Dragon age: Инквизиция сейчас стоит от 399.99 долларов США, думаю, это баг, хотелось бы обратить на него внимание Microsoft.

Eng,: Now there is a strange thing in Microsoft store. I don't know why, but now Dragon Age: Inquisition cost about 399.99 USD. I think it's a bag in store, so I want pay Microsoft's attention on this.

:)

pinguin354, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello pinguin,

The price that you see is a conversion amount from USD to the Russian Ruble. It will display as USD, but it is simply the amount after the conversion.

You can find more information regarding this by reaching out to our customer support team:

1. Visit our Contact Us page
    2. Choose a category: Xbox One
    3. Pick a topic: Payment & billing
    4. Select show contact options
    5. Request a call from support

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello pinguin354,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this inquiry with Dragon Age Inquisition, what version were you looking at in the store? When the game is searched in the store there are multiple versions for the game. There's the
    Deluxe edition of the game which is on sale right now for 17.99 USD
    and then there's the game of the year edition of the game
    which is also on sale right now for 35.99 USD. There isn't an edition of the game, however, in the store that reflects the price you are mentioning.

If you can please reply back letting us know Which version you are asking about so that we can properly assist you with this issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. pinguin354 Win User

Thank you for fast reply! I mean standard edition without any packs and sales. Exactly price that we can see at title screen of game in store
    [​IMG]
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Download DLC issue

6. Lofty Who Win User

dragon age inquisition

Thema:

1. Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition - Similar Threads - Цена Dragon age

2. dragon mania does not start

in XBoX on Windows
    dragon mania does not start: when i instaled it was working fine. but next day when i opned it it stuck at refilling mines please help me out. cce68ccd-f425-4916-b107-12986577dcd9
  3. Dragon Ball z kakarot Data lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball z kakarot Data lost.: Alright, so basically I was playing DBZK yesterday accidentally hit New Game and lost all my data. Since this was on Xbox Offline I was wondering if I go back online if there would be a way to...
  4. Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season: During the first week of July 2020, there was a promotion running on the Xbox store regarding the anime TV show Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z. The terms of the promotion are that if you...
  5. Dragon Age Inquistion Backwards Comp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquistion Backwards Comp: I am having a problem with dragon age inquistion backwards compatibility, it says that the game isnt backwards compatible, I have already confirmed what it is and tried soft reset and holding the...
  6. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: I had Purchused 500 TP Medals and after trying to figure out how to get them I found this issue posted by DjEatsDinosaurs. About his save data not working and it forcing him to purchuse TP Medals...
  7. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: TP Medals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: TP Medals: I had Purchused 500 TP Medals and after trying to figure out how to get them I found this issue posted by DjEatsDinosaurs. About his save data not working and it forcing him to purchuse TP Medals...
  8. Some Dragon Age Origins DLCs aren't available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Dragon Age Origins DLCs aren't available.: Hello there! I recently tried to buy the DLCs for my second playthrough of Dragon Age Origins and I noticed that some of them (Leliana's Song and some others) are not available in my country's...
  9. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data: I keep receiving the error: your data does not match the data on the xenoverse sever. Do you want to overwrite the save data on the server and start the game yes or no, what happens if i press...
  10. No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??: I recently bought season 1 of dragon ball super during the deal that was going on from 6/30 through 7/6 and the deal stated "Get a token for Season 2 on us with purchase Season 1 between 6/30 -...