CenturyLink: Cant connect to live

Discus and support CenturyLink: Cant connect to live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): Cant connect to live Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ToneAcevedo, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ToneAcevedo
    ToneAcevedo Guest

CenturyLink (ISPs): Cant connect to live
    Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

:)

ToneAcevedo, Jul 16, 2018
  2. AlexZ80
    AlexZ80 Guest
    Is anyone else out there still having problems accessing XBox Live?

I'm on an ActionTec modem GT724WGR. CenturyLink in Seattle. It's a wired connection. I've tried everything that XBox Live Customer service told me to try... reset connection, port forwarding, etc.

AlexZ80, Jul 16, 2018
  3. cavinyl
    cavinyl Guest
    xbox live no go

ok so I got a new router from twc yesterday, hooked it up and everythings fine, ive got an xbox 360 in the living room that's working great but my sons xbox 1 down in the basement cant connect to xbox live, I done the test connection down there and it said it was connected but he still cant get on xbox live, everything is hooked up just like before

cavinyl, Jul 16, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. AlexZ80 Win User

Is anyone else out there still having problems accessing XBox Live?

I'm on an ActionTec modem GT724WGR. CenturyLink in Seattle. It's a wired connection. I've tried everything that XBox Live Customer service told me to try... reset connection, port forwarding, etc.
  7. mpartridge80 Win User

Status Code: 8007274c

Gentleman;

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have done all of the above. I did get reconnected, wirelessly, but the game play was still super choppy, then loses connection to the Live servers, then kicks me off the internet completely. The wired connection rocks, but that doesn't help with wires
    all over my livingroom.

So, I reset the network connection, and reverted back to my CenturyLink router/modem (model q1000). This modem/router doens't enable the 360 to connect to the internet.

Speeds are jammin' on the following: hp laptop, iMac, Galaxy Nexus and iPhone.

NetGear Router is model # WNDR3700

CenturyLink 2 in 1 is an ActionTec q1000
  8. Mafia Ltd Win User

Can't connect to xbox live / ICMP responses message / Sept 1 2011

You're obviously a joke kidd. CenturyLink users are down, go to the CenturyLink page.

OR it JUST got fixed..
  9. JohnPoling Win User

Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect

Windows 10, CenturyLink with 20Mb up and 60Mb down, and CenturyLink branded 802.11n wireless router/modem.
Thema:

1. CenturyLink: Cant connect to live - Similar Threads - CenturyLink Cant connect

2. CenturyLink: Download speed test

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Download speed test: CenturyLink (ISPs): Download speed test Hey there Loco! Well, the best thing that you can do so that your console/router connection is running at the best speeds for gaming would be to set up...
  3. CenturyLink: Auto updates

CenturyLink: Auto updates: CenturyLink (ISPs): Auto updates Hi AK, Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard: "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" and attempt these steps. Also, it may be good to...
  4. CenturyLink: Network

CenturyLink: Network: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Please go here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution and select your error "Can't connect to your DHCP server" and...
  5. CenturyLink: Wifi not working

CenturyLink: Wifi not working: CenturyLink (ISPs): Wifi not working Also, take your console off quick boot up if it's on it. It has a common issue with skipping steps just like their windows platform. Let it take it's time to...
  6. CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help

CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help: CenturyLink (ISPs): Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help Check this link for a possible solution:...
  7. CenturyLink: Doss attack

CenturyLink: Doss attack: CenturyLink (ISPs): Doss attack Sorry to hear it. The PET do not take evidence of wrong-doing. You can go to their bio and select Report or Block then follow the instructions provided. As for...
  8. CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?

CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?: CenturyLink (ISPs): How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address? (For info go here) Check this link for a possible solution:...
  9. CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type

CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network connection and NAT type I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to enable IPv6 for my router Sales, Customer...
  10. CenturyLink: Does Century Link use IPv6?

CenturyLink: Does Century Link use IPv6?: CenturyLink (ISPs): Does Century Link use IPv6? contact centurylink for that info or find your routers model and manufacture and google it do you have a zyxel C1000 model?...