CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type

Discus and support CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): Network connection and NAT type I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Da4GottenJedi, Jul 28, 2018.

1. CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type

CenturyLink (ISPs): Network connection and NAT type
    I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to enable IPv6 for my router Sales, Customer Service, Repair | CenturyLink Support Center

I went through the steps to enable it and now my Xbox says it’s using ipv4
    and
    IPv6 but I still can’t connect to parties and the troubleshooter on my Xbox is still saying it can’t get a Teredo IP address so now I’m going to figure out how to make sure port 3544 isn’t blocked.

:)

Da4GottenJedi, Jul 28, 2018
  2. pinkeye4life
    pinkeye4life Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live - "Service info is unavailable"

I can't connect to XBL. Connection test is fine "everything is good" but it says "Service info is unavailable" in my network setting below where it says nat type: open. Any suggestions? I was playing AW and my controller froze. Restarted my system and now this.

pinkeye4life, Jul 28, 2018
  3. xStasis
    xStasis Guest
    Your network is behind port restricted NAT

Opening my NAT type through my modem and port forwarding my Xbox, as well as some extra tweaking the official Xbox website recommended, fixed all my connection issues.

For accessing my devices, I type in 192.168.1.1 into the address bar, enter my username and password which is usually "admin" and "password" for most people, go to advanced settings, go to WAN setup, change NAT filtering to open and disable SIP ALG. It may be a bit different for you depending on what modem you're using. After doing this, check out the links I posted. Good luck.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11931

Xbox One Connection Error Help | Xbox One Network Error Messages | Xbox Live Connection Problems

[youtube]JJVAwNxnRUc[/youtube]

xStasis, Jul 28, 2018
  4. CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type

I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to enable IPv6 for my router Sales, Customer Service, Repair | CenturyLink Support Center

and
    IPv6 but I still can’t connect to parties and the troubleshooter on my Xbox is still saying it can’t get a Teredo IP address so now I’m going to figure out how to make sure port 3544 isn’t blocked.

AgentWuttzisfaas, Jul 28, 2018
  5. AgentWuttzisfaas Win User

I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to enable IPv6 for my router https://www.centurylink.com/home/he...e+IPv6+&start=0&limit=25&feed=home_helpCenter

and
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Is my console almost done

Check your NAT type in your Network Settings. For good connection should appear NAT type "Open".
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One X Connection issues

Go to your Xbox network settings. What does your "NAT Type" show?

Also try running the tests on the right side of the screen (Test network connection, Test multiplayer connection, Test NAT Type, Detailed network statistics), and see if those tests show any problems with your network.
  8. CrazyPompano628 Win User

Dns not support by my network

and it shows that im connected but no network unavailable and nat type unavailable
  9. HarryFordham Win User

xbox one s slow download/upload speed and lack of basic features.

Both the network connection and multiplayer connections came back as good and my NAT type is open.
Thema:

1. CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type - Similar Threads - CenturyLink Network connection

2. CenturyLink: Download speed test

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Download speed test: CenturyLink (ISPs): Download speed test Hey there Loco! Well, the best thing that you can do so that your console/router connection is running at the best speeds for gaming would be to set up...
  3. CenturyLink: Auto updates

CenturyLink: Auto updates: CenturyLink (ISPs): Auto updates Hi AK, Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard: "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" and attempt these steps. Also, it may be good to...
  4. CenturyLink: Network

CenturyLink: Network: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Please go here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution and select your error "Can't connect to your DHCP server" and...
  5. CenturyLink: Wifi not working

CenturyLink: Wifi not working: CenturyLink (ISPs): Wifi not working Also, take your console off quick boot up if it's on it. It has a common issue with skipping steps just like their windows platform. Let it take it's time to...
  6. CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help

CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help: CenturyLink (ISPs): Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help Check this link for a possible solution:...
  7. CenturyLink: Doss attack

CenturyLink: Doss attack: CenturyLink (ISPs): Doss attack Sorry to hear it. The PET do not take evidence of wrong-doing. You can go to their bio and select Report or Block then follow the instructions provided. As for...
  8. CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?

CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?: CenturyLink (ISPs): How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address? (For info go here) Check this link for a possible solution:...
  9. CenturyLink: Network Connection

CenturyLink: Network Connection: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Connection HI! I have an XBOX 360 and my console will not connect to the network, so it won't let it connect to the internet or xbox live. I went through all the steps...
  10. CenturyLink: Network issues, kinda backwards?

CenturyLink: Network issues, kinda backwards?: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network issues, kinda backwards? so Last night I noticed my cod iw Nat was moderate, so I looked in network settings and noticed it was moderate, I forwarded ports for cod and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restricted port nat centruylink