CenturyLink: Network issues, kinda backwards?

Discus and support CenturyLink: Network issues, kinda backwards? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): Network issues, kinda backwards? so Last night I noticed my cod iw Nat was moderate, so I looked in network settings and noticed it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by x IViSiOnZz x, Mar 10, 2017.

1. CenturyLink: Network issues, kinda backwards?

CenturyLink (ISPs): Network issues, kinda backwards?
    so Last night I noticed my cod iw Nat was moderate, so I looked in network settings and noticed it was moderate, I forwarded ports for cod and Xbox then it went to open. This morning I got on to check and it was back at moderate, so I disabled upnp and opened
    a few more ports manually and it still said moderate, but my cod Nat says open. So just to recap, now my cod iw Nat is open, but Xbox says it's moderate. Please help if you can. I hope I posted this in the right place. I have CenturyLink. Up

:)

x IViSiOnZz x, Mar 10, 2017
  2. SilverLion53010, Mar 10, 2017
  3. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    ChiefJoboo, Mar 10, 2017
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

CenturyLink: Network

5. AgentWuttzisfaas Win User

CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type

I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to enable IPv6 for my router https://www.centurylink.com/home/he...e+IPv6+&start=0&limit=25&feed=home_helpCenter

I went through the steps to enable it and now my Xbox says it’s using ipv4
    and
    IPv6 but I still can’t connect to parties and the troubleshooter on my Xbox is still saying it can’t get a Teredo IP address so now I’m going to figure out how to make sure port 3544 isn’t blocked.
  6. Mafia Ltd Win User

Can't connect to xbox live / ICMP responses message / Sept 1 2011

You're obviously a joke kidd. CenturyLink users are down, go to the CenturyLink page.

OR it JUST got fixed..
  7. JohnPoling Win User

Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect

Windows 10, CenturyLink with 20Mb up and 60Mb down, and CenturyLink branded 802.11n wireless router/modem.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox 1S Won't auto restart downloads after dsl disconnect

You'll want to get in touch with CenturyLink about the connection drops, as you shouldn't be getting any disconnects
    at all.

It may be a problem with your network hardware or even the lines outside.
Thema:

CenturyLink: Network issues, kinda backwards?

1. CenturyLink: Network issues, kinda backwards? - Similar Threads - CenturyLink Network issues

2. CenturyLink: Download speed test

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Download speed test: CenturyLink (ISPs): Download speed test Hey there Loco! Well, the best thing that you can do so that your console/router connection is running at the best speeds for gaming would be to set up...
  3. CenturyLink: Auto updates

CenturyLink: Auto updates: CenturyLink (ISPs): Auto updates Hi AK, Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard: "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" and attempt these steps. Also, it may be good to...
  4. CenturyLink: Network

CenturyLink: Network: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Please go here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution and select your error "Can't connect to your DHCP server" and...
  5. CenturyLink: Wifi not working

CenturyLink: Wifi not working: CenturyLink (ISPs): Wifi not working Also, take your console off quick boot up if it's on it. It has a common issue with skipping steps just like their windows platform. Let it take it's time to...
  6. CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help

CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help: CenturyLink (ISPs): Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help Check this link for a possible solution:...
  7. CenturyLink: Doss attack

CenturyLink: Doss attack: CenturyLink (ISPs): Doss attack Sorry to hear it. The PET do not take evidence of wrong-doing. You can go to their bio and select Report or Block then follow the instructions provided. As for...
  8. CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?

CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?: CenturyLink (ISPs): How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address? (For info go here) Check this link for a possible solution:...
  9. CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type

CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network connection and NAT type I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to enable IPv6 for my router Sales, Customer...
  10. CenturyLink: Network Connection

CenturyLink: Network Connection: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Connection HI! I have an XBOX 360 and my console will not connect to the network, so it won't let it connect to the internet or xbox live. I went through all the steps...