CenturyLink: wireless internet not working on xbox live

Discus and support CenturyLink: wireless internet not working on xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): wireless internet not working on xbox live century link Customer and wireless internet not working on Xbox one console to get live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by hottiechic69, Nov 11, 2016.

1. hottiechic69
    hottiechic69 Guest

CenturyLink (ISPs): wireless internet not working on xbox live
    century link Customer and wireless internet not working on Xbox one console to get live TV.please help

:)

hottiechic69, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Asking for help please for a frustrated 40 year old dad!!

I have two kids and they each have an XBOX Live account. We have Centurylink DSL and HAD an old Embarq wireless modem that worked like a charm until it died.

Centurylink sent us a PK5001z wireless modem that works, but does not seem to let us have two XBOX Live accounts going at the same time.

I have tried all the recommendations in the support of Port Forwarding, etc. and nothing seems to work.

Since Centurylink is now also allowing us to LEASE the modem at $8 and some change a month, I would like to buy a good modem...and this is where I ask of you kind folks...

Does anyone know of a good wireless DSL modem that will support two XBOX Live accounts, with both XBOX's connecting by wireless connection?

I thank you in advance for your help. I have racked my brain with Google searches and just not having the luck, I am hoping someone with a similar set up can point us in the right direction.

Thanks

40 year old frustrated dad!!!

lessthan12parsecs, Nov 11, 2016
  3. JohnPoling
    JohnPoling Guest
    Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect

Windows 10, CenturyLink with 20Mb up and 60Mb down, and CenturyLink branded 802.11n wireless router/modem.

JohnPoling, Nov 11, 2016
  4. JohnPoling Win User

Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect

Windows 10, CenturyLink with 20Mb up and 60Mb down, and CenturyLink branded 802.11n wireless router/modem.
  5. L3arn2cope Win User

11/12/11 Internet works but cant connect to XBL

i have time warner cable internet and my xbox live connection isnt working. My home wireless and ethernet work perfectly, but whenever i try to connect my Xbox to live, it says that i am connected to the internet, but that it cant connect to xbox live
  6. Brian_McDonald Win User

Can't connect to modem anymore...

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

USA/Pennsylvania

Modem brand & model number:

Westell 7500

Router brand & model number:

linksys 1005

Network Connection Type:

Wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

WEP

Things you have tried:

Everything Manual, Mac addresses, restarting xbox and modems

Is UPnP Enabled?

Yes

Is NAT Type Open?

Moderate last time i saw

Any Error Codes you encounter:

W: 0000-0000

X : 8000-0011

Y: 0000-0000

Z: 0000-0000

What type of internet do you have?

DSL

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

CenturyLink

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?

Cannot connect to your wireless network.

Added info incase this helps.
  7. Dave E Sprocket Win User

NAT strict???

Wisconsin

actiontec PK5001A

wired

NAT on Battlfield 4 is strict and Moderate on COD

no error messg

Centurylink is internet
  8. Dino Cartello Win User

Suddenly cannot connect to wireless router.

We're using a actiontec PK5000, Centurylink internet with 10m speed, btw. I've checked speedtest and my speed is right. BTW
Thema:

1. CenturyLink: wireless internet not working on xbox live - Similar Threads - CenturyLink wireless internet

2. CenturyLink: Download speed test

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Download speed test: CenturyLink (ISPs): Download speed test Hey there Loco! Well, the best thing that you can do so that your console/router connection is running at the best speeds for gaming would be to set up...
  3. CenturyLink: Auto updates

CenturyLink: Auto updates: CenturyLink (ISPs): Auto updates Hi AK, Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard: "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" and attempt these steps. Also, it may be good to...
  4. CenturyLink: Network

CenturyLink: Network: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Please go here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution and select your error "Can't connect to your DHCP server" and...
  5. CenturyLink: Wifi not working

CenturyLink: Wifi not working: CenturyLink (ISPs): Wifi not working Also, take your console off quick boot up if it's on it. It has a common issue with skipping steps just like their windows platform. Let it take it's time to...
  6. CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help

CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help: CenturyLink (ISPs): Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help Check this link for a possible solution:...
  7. CenturyLink: Doss attack

CenturyLink: Doss attack: CenturyLink (ISPs): Doss attack Sorry to hear it. The PET do not take evidence of wrong-doing. You can go to their bio and select Report or Block then follow the instructions provided. As for...
  8. CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?

CenturyLink: How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address?: CenturyLink (ISPs): How to stop my router or modem from filtering out my console MAC address? (For info go here) Check this link for a possible solution:...
  9. CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type

CenturyLink: Network connection and NAT type: CenturyLink (ISPs): Network connection and NAT type I’m having the same issue right now and can’t join other people’s parties. Here’s where I went to enable IPv6 for my router Sales, Customer...
  10. CenturyLink: Cant connect to live

CenturyLink: Cant connect to live: CenturyLink (ISPs): Cant connect to live Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the...