Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

Discus and support Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; while playing on cloud the dlc's (amur and anniversary) and vehicles in that dlc don't load.(like i never owned it) However when i boot up my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by dirksteenbergen, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

while playing on cloud the dlc's (amur and anniversary) and vehicles in that dlc don't load.(like i never owned it)

However when i boot up my xbox they're just there and usable.

it's like the dlc doesn't get synced by the cloud session.?

is this isshue solvable ?

hope someone can help me with

i really like gaming on the go

:)

dirksteenbergen, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

The issue could simply be that CLoud Gaming is still very much a Beta product and not 100% fully operational so bugs like this are bound to happen...I have seen reports of other people missing DLC in other games.

Best things to do is to submit feedback on it...here's instructions on how:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xgspreview/gettingstarted#wiki_how_to_supply_feedback

You could also try looking through the Official Insiders Reddit to see if anyone else has posted about this specific DLC:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Would a console reset doing anything about Cloud Gaming though? Especially given the OP says that the game and it's DLC works on their console without issue?
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Please try to redefine your console:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Choosing the option "Reset and keep my games & apps" it'll keep your apps, games and saves.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Are you seriously paid by microsoft to not help out on the forums, resetting his console WILL NOT fix this issue, basically some of the cloud versions of the games are missing DLC.

OP i would report as a bug and see what happens, and please do NOT reset your console for this issue.
  6. dirksteenbergen Win User

i keep sending the the bug reports

but there's no way of keeping track of changes made and there's no feedback on the issue either.

i did quite a few beta test for stadia but these guys were a lot quicker with feedback and response
Thema:

1. Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session - Similar Threads - Certain dlc's available

2. Xbox App Won't Install Certain Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Won't Install Certain Titles: So I have this brand new PC I just bought today and ran through the general first-use diagnostics, updated all drivers, restarted several times, and then i started signing into all my apps once I...
  3. Can’t install certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install certain games: Hello, Recently I tried to install Forza horizon five but it won’t install because it says I need to install it on a system drive. I have two drives, E and C. C being the main one and it will not...
  4. Cant Play certain games on gamepass ultimate for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play certain games on gamepass ultimate for PC: Hi, When I try to download games like mass effect Andromeda, I get the error code 0x800706ba 1f5738b1-4d9f-4756-b632-47cdf3c94164
  5. Game invites unavailable on certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game invites unavailable on certain games: ARK: Survival Evolved option to invite players to game - unavailable. Recently played with - unavailable. Im not having these issues on any other game. 9fedb1b4-fc7f-45e4-a176-236b838eba8a
  6. Certain xbox game pass games hard crash my pc on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain xbox game pass games hard crash my pc on startup: I recently bought xbox game pass and have downloaded some games to try, but in a couple of games (Blair Witch, State of Decay 2) they fail to launch. In fact, they roll the intro studio logos,...
  7. Xbox on PC only shows me as "Online" to my friends on certain games, How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on PC only shows me as "Online" to my friends on certain games, How do I fix this?: Hello, I've had this issue since I got a PC last summer and it's very infuriating. Most games I play will display on my Xbox Status for my Xbox friends. However, games like Resident Evil 7 on...
  8. DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline?: (XBOX 360 query) Hello, So for years, I had a full Xbox 360 live membership (could buy DLCs and so forth). One of my favourite games is TES V: Skyrim. My brother also played this, and he was...
  9. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  10. Unable to download certain Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC Error 80153003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download certain Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC Error 80153003: Hello, With the news of Guitar Hero DLC being discontinued on March 31st I went ahead and tried to download certain DLC songs. I also imported some songs from earlier Guitar Hero games which is...