Certain knives no longer getting dog tags?

Discus and support Certain knives no longer getting dog tags? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the 10 million dog tags mission, I decided to do it a little and I played Dom and went on a 6 man knife spree w/ my machete but it didn't show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noobsforlife5, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Certain knives no longer getting dog tags?

After the 10 million dog tags mission, I decided to do it a little and I played Dom and went on a 6 man knife spree w/ my machete but it didn't show any dog tags on the screen. When I used the bayonet, I got dog tags. Is this a bug or is the machete no longer
    getting dog tags(because after all, its a machete).

:)

noobsforlife5, Feb 8, 2014
  2. CondorD
    CondorD Guest
    No throwing knives x2?....No Buy!

I'd rather have no throwing knives.

CondorD, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Master Assassin Mission Help

I had the same issue. I ended up getting it by using throwing knives.

DarkSilverlight, Feb 8, 2014
  4. R3d P01nt Win User

Resistance

Poison arrows and poison knives in PvP.

And, Ramon, I know you said not to mention Blighttown, but it is true. Having a higher resisitance might allow you to get from one safe platform to another in time to avoid getting poisoned. I've been able to do that in the past when wearing certain armors
    that have higher poison resistance.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

If you Preordered a Bundle, What game did you get?

I haven't seen a bundle, but I wish there was one. I'd get Watch Dogs or Ryse. It depends on which one was longer.
  6. Toxik x Waste06 Win User

rubber knives

i remember seeing one match this guy throws a knive and it goes through him and he like *** it knives him instead i'm like yeah i see how it works, even bad when kids gotta protect their friends from getting knived which i'm like you gotta be kidding me
  7. BFNESS Win User

Anyone Else Have This Question?

Does any one know if care package rewards are nerfed compared to getting the actual streak? ie... does getting the 1700 point dogs last longer than getting em out of the package?
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

The scorestreaks in blackops 2 has ruined this game

Assault shield no longer protects you from the dogs, so there! :p
Thema:

Certain knives no longer getting dog tags?

1. Certain knives no longer getting dog tags? - Similar Threads - Certain knives longer

2. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.: So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do that again. Now I have to limit the types of...
  3. My account has been displaying the wrong Gamertag in certain areas periodically.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been displaying the wrong Gamertag in certain areas periodically.: My current XBL tag is "", but will occasionally display it as my old tag, "Eevee G" on certain areas of the Xbox system. My dashboard, my profile card etc. I've had this issue for a little over a...
  4. Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.: Hey, so just today I installed the xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 and subscribed to Xbox game pass. However I've noticed that certain games simply won't have surround sound. So far I've played...
  5. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  6. Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead): I was wondering if one of the newer updates (within the last two weeks) could've caused certain webcams to not be supported anymore? My webcam that use to work is no longer working. (I have...
  7. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...: submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments]
  8. Block certain things on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block certain things on xbox one: Hello, I was trying to figure out a way to block either certain websites or just the Microsoft Edge app on my own Xbox one on my own microsoft account. The only things I could find were family...
  9. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  10. How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX: Hi I have had a load of purchases made on my XBOX its just not me using it but my son, some of the purchases made were against games that are not and have not been on our XBOX. I am therefore...