Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly

Discus and support Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever i goto the xbox app it loads and shows me my feed but if i goto messages clubs and freinds captures it says it encauntered a problem i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarTrekerYT0, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly

When ever i goto the xbox app it loads and shows me my feed but if i goto messages clubs and freinds captures it says it encauntered a problem i tried redownloading the app and it worked for a while then it started happening again

Also im not on a windows phone im on a iphone xr is that helps at all

***Moved from Mobile Devices/Other Windows mobile devices/Apps + Store/Other/Unknown

:)

StarTrekerYT0, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. iRayDawg Win User

No guests?

A guest account is not classified as a Xbox Profile for certain games, you may need to create an actual gamertag for this to work properly.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

gameshare

Sometimes the game publisher won’t allow game sharing certain features. A DLC can sometimes be the feature that they won’t allow you to share.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox won’t turn on properly

try one of this two reset Options

Reset Console

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xbox won’t turn on properly

So I had this issue with my original xbox one too but before I paid to get it fixed I borrowed my brother power brick to see if it would work and it did.Check to see if it's not the power brick.
Thema:

1. Certain parts of the Xbox app won’t work properly - Similar Threads - Certain parts app

2. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  3. Anyone have problems with certain buttons?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have problems with certain buttons?: Sorry if this has been posted before. I looked on google and around the subreddit cant seem to find this issue. It seems when I play certain games. Different buttons dont seem to be working. Like...
  4. Certain games overheats and turns off my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games overheats and turns off my Xbox one: So i am trying to play Battlefront 2, and Dead by Daylight but these games will overheat my xbox and make it turn off. But when I other games games it doesn’t turn off. I need help....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019: Hello! I just purchased and played Forza Horizon 4 on November 15, 2019. The game performed well and great. No issues. No lag. No frame rate drops. Even on the highest settings (Ultra), I had no...
  6. Certain "backwards compatible" games not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain "backwards compatible" games not working on Xbox One: I purchased the 360 edition of Assassin's Creed Rogue, with the intention of playing it on my Xbox One S. When I inserted the disc, it said "This game is not compatible on Xbox One". Same thing...
  7. Screen dims when playing certain games

in XboX Insiders
    Screen dims when playing certain games: I have a Hisense TV and the Xbox One X has worked fine ever since it launched. Over the past couple of months though, I have have noticed that the screen dims / becomes significantly darker when...
  8. Cant connect to certain player party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to certain player party or game: I cannot connect with a certain friend. We can’t join party or a game yet both of our NATs are open can anyone help? e0c74458-9d0a-4f7c-8fa4-225f0a371b39
  9. Will only allow certain people to invite me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will only allow certain people to invite me: I'm playing dead by daylight and it will allow me to send requests and accept them from one of my friends I play with but not the other I've been trying to play with...
  10. Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

in XboX Insiders
    Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...: submitted by /u/MrBigBoyFresh [link] [comments]