Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.

Discus and support Certain PC Game Pass games won't open. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Ultimate Game Pass and for some reason today both Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 no longer work. In Downloads and Updates next to both of them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PilIow Pants, Jul 12, 2019.

1. PilIow Pants
    PilIow Pants Guest

I have Ultimate Game Pass and for some reason today both Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 no longer work. In Downloads and Updates next to both of them there is the "i" and the hottip states that they "do not work on this device" but they had no problem
    working previously. Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it?

edit: Also Hollow Knight

:)

PilIow Pants, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Certain PC Game Pass games won't open. - Similar Threads - Certain Game Pass

2. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...
  3. Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta yesterday, but it seems as though I can't download or install most of the games. I managed to download Moonlighter and Super Hot to my PC, but...
  4. Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?: Hi, as many others did today I decided to get a Microsoft Game Pass for PC today. Things went smoothly until I tried to download a game, Forza Horizon 4 to be exact, and instead ran into a...
  5. Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  6. Backwards Compatibility on a Certain Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on a Certain Game: Does anyone know if SEGA Superstars Tennis is backwards compatible yet? This would really help. Thanks! 0ebf31ed-ef0a-4de8-80cc-d4d6932c6753
  7. Network problems with certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network problems with certain games: Both xbox ones in my house have issues playing halo mcc multiplayer and modern warfare 2 backwards compatible. With halo we only like to play halo 2 classic playlists so I cant speak for other...
  8. Only show app / games for certain account ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only show app / games for certain account ?: Is it possible to only show app / games for certain account ? Hide from everywhere else. c1841e7f-e084-4066-b6ba-fd17b4e82339
  9. Problema para baixar um certo jogo [Problem to download a certain game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema para baixar um certo jogo [Problem to download a certain game]: Entao, eu estava jogando apex, até que ele crashou, e nao estava abrindo mais, decidi desinstalar ele e instalar de novo... So que ele nao instala, ele fica em 0%, o problema e que eu consigo...
  10. Xbox wont install certain game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont install certain game: Ive been trying to install my fifa 19 but it always stops at 14%. Ive tried the hard reset and the offline and the clear local save data none of it has worked. I went to see if it was on all my...