Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.

Discus and support Certain PC Game Pass games won't open. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Ultimate Game Pass and for some reason today both Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 no longer work. In Downloads and Updates next to both of them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PilIow Pants, Jul 12, 2019.

1. PilIow Pants
    PilIow Pants Guest

I have Ultimate Game Pass and for some reason today both Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 no longer work. In Downloads and Updates next to both of them there is the "i" and the hottip states that they "do not work on this device" but they had no problem
    working previously. Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it?

edit: Also Hollow Knight

:)

PilIow Pants, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Certain PC Game Pass games won't open. - Similar Threads - Certain Game Pass

2. 게임의 특정 상황만 되면, PC에 연결한 엑스박스 패드 연결이 끊어집니다.[Translation-In certain situations in the game,...

in XBoX on Windows
    게임의 특정 상황만 되면, PC에 연결한 엑스박스 패드 연결이 끊어집니다.[Translation-In certain situations in the game,...: PC에 엑스박스 원 패드 연결해서 스팀 게임을 즐기 있는데, 문 가 있어요. 우 는 무 이 아니라 'USB 꽂아서 '으로 하 있습니다. 그리 USB 포트도 본체 앞, 뒤 여러군데 다 바꿔가며 끼워봤지만 문 해결되지 않았습니다. 사양 게임들은 혀 이상이 없는데 사양 게임(쉐오툼, 파판15)을 하다가 '특 상황'만 되면 갑자기 컨트롤러 연결이...
  3. I can't save or play certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save or play certain games: so before i had another username and all games worked fine,i changed my username and now i cannot save or play certain games for example i wanted to play viva piñata,but, it said i didnt have an...
  4. Looking for the name of a certain xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for the name of a certain xbox game: All i remember from the game is you are looking for pages to a book and you have an insanity gage or meter and when it gets to high you start seeing things like monsters and blood on the walls. I...
  5. Certain Games Wouldn't Login to Xbox App for Cloud Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Games Wouldn't Login to Xbox App for Cloud Sync: I've been having issues since the newest update for Windows 10. When I play certain PC games (like Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS aka MC5) with my Microsoft account, seems to me like the Xbox app...
  6. Is there a way to transfer certain game progress into a new consul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer certain game progress into a new consul: Hello Microsoft my name is Austin Tyler Silva and I got a new Xbox S and I am wondering if there is a way to transfer all of my progress from this game called “sea of thieves” because I don’t want...
  7. Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  8. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  9. Certain games overheats and turns off my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games overheats and turns off my Xbox one: So i am trying to play Battlefront 2, and Dead by Daylight but these games will overheat my xbox and make it turn off. But when I other games games it doesn’t turn off. I need help....
  10. Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta yesterday, but it seems as though I can't download or install most of the games. I managed to download Moonlighter and Super Hot to my PC, but...