Challenge Map "Opulence". Competitive but Fun map full of Challenges!

Discus and support Challenge Map "Opulence". Competitive but Fun map full of Challenges! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All! I currently am hosting a challenge/puzzle/parkour map called "Opulence". This map will test all of your puzzle and parkour abilities, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Final Challenge, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Challenge Map "Opulence". Competitive but Fun map full of Challenges!

Hello All! I currently am hosting a challenge/puzzle/parkour map called "Opulence". This map will test all of your puzzle and parkour abilities, and will put your thumbs to the test. No, I am not talking 50 foot parkour jumps that are impossible, but a series
    of challenges that will take you a little while. Only a few have completed this map, and if you can, your name will be scribed in the hall of fame. Your Gamertag and the time it took you to complete the map will be recorded. Message me () if
    you are interested in partaking in this map. It is suggested you take on the map with a friend, as it is a bit lengthy. But solo runs can be just as fun.

:)

Final Challenge, Jun 3, 2014
  2. ukjonas
    ukjonas Guest
    Best Map pack to buy

So, you didnt like Die Rise? Zombies map from the 1st Map pack - best zombies map in the game for me. Mob of the dead was ok but it better in a full lobby but got boring quickly, Nuke town is good fun, Buried again is good but got boring too quickly.

Origins is a good challenge.

ukjonas, Jun 3, 2014
  3. R4GE 84
    R4GE 84 Guest
    DLC?

I have joker challenge map, 4 hours extra gameplay, it is not. basicly a challenge map with 3 minute clock, you have to bank points and time to carry it on. fun but not what i was expecting. currently ranked 120ish but sure that will change when it is released
    on DLCChallenge Map "Opulence". Competitive but Fun map full of Challenges! :) whats the batcave, just a challenge map??

R4GE 84, Jun 3, 2014
  4. R4GE 84 Win User

DLC?

I have joker challenge map, 4 hours extra gameplay, it is not. basicly a challenge map with 3 minute clock, you have to bank points and time to carry it on. fun but not what i was expecting. currently ranked 120ish but sure that will change when it is released
    on DLC:) whats the batcave, just a challenge map??
  5. Crispchew Win User

Anyone else like playing as Catwoman?

I love playing as catwoman. I've been playing as her in the challenge maps. I think she's a lot more fun than Batman, as least just in the challenge maps. She's a lot easier to control.
  6. futsukayoi desu Win User

Co-op games to play with kid’s

Hi,

Minecraft is an easy go to create your own story's and challenges my son builds challenge maps I have to figure out or just build crazy things together.

Rocket league is fun nice competition element also PVZ played that alot with my boys but I gave up as they got too good lol
  7. ukjonas Win User

Best Map pack to buy

So, you didnt like Die Rise? Zombies map from the 1st Map pack - best zombies map in the game for me. Mob of the dead was ok but it better in a full lobby but got boring quickly, Nuke town is good fun, Buried again is good but got boring too quickly.

Origins is a good challenge.
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Mode

so Med and I have been picking n the Collectors on gold with random maps. For a bit of a challenge and to adjust to them from Geth so we can play Platinum against them. Its been fun. Some maps are difficult. We enjoy the challenge.
Thema:

Challenge Map "Opulence". Competitive but Fun map full of Challenges!

1. Challenge Map "Opulence". Competitive but Fun map full of Challenges! - Similar Threads - Challenge Map Opulence

2. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge: AGAIN... Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Daily Challenge- Word Twister - Bomb Defusal freezes and will not load. The other segments still work. Except for the Bomb Defusal....
  4. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  5. MW is not keeping accurate count on daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW is not keeping accurate count on daily challenges: When doing daily and special challenges, the game isnt keeping track. Example have 10 more kills needed with smg to finish a challenge , ive played 3 more games with smg but the kill count hasnt...
  6. Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account: Since getting our Xbox my son has been using my MS account to play games; mostly fortnight. We've made quite a few purchases of Fortnight V-Bucks and a Battle Royale Inferno's challenge pack....
  7. Hut weekly challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hut weekly challenge: In the weekly challenges we are to open 3 daily packs. Have done this for three days and none have registered . NHL 20 207ecb12-0219-4e91-9d77-a9abc09d9134
  8. Zoo Tycoon- Cant Complete Challenge Mode Mission And Cant Get Back To Map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon- Cant Complete Challenge Mode Mission And Cant Get Back To Map: Ive been playing zoo tycoon and im stuck on a challenge level all the challenges are complete but there doesnt seem to be a way to get past the north america map and cant get back to the world map...
  9. Can't load any April map nor daily crossword challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load any April map nor daily crossword challenge: Seems MS revamping of crossword section caused problem with all monthly maps for April and daily crossword. You can play other two daily challenges. Get it together Microsoft and get this...
  10. Looking for friends for Survival, Puzzle, Challenge, and other such maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends for Survival, Puzzle, Challenge, and other such maps: Please read all. I am extremely bored with playing alone and I am online as often as possible. I do not currently have any puzzle, mini game, or challenge maps except one for stampylonghead's sky...