Change Adapter from US to EU use

Discus and support Change Adapter from US to EU use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought my xbox one in the US. the voltage is on the original adapter: Input: 100-127V 4.91V 50/60Hz output: 12V 17.9A 5Vsb 1.0A I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elatov, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Elatov
    Elatov Guest

Hi,

I bought my xbox one in the US. the voltage is on the original adapter: Input: 100-127V 4.91V 50/60Hz output: 12V 17.9A 5Vsb 1.0A

I need to purchase EU adapter for using it in Europe , on the spec I saw on some item the details are : Input: AC 100~240V /2A, 47~63 HZ Output: 135W DC 12V/ 10.83A, 5Vsb 1A

I saw that the Amper is lower than the one on the US adapter...And I concern about it.

Can I use this kind of adapter for the Xbox one with this spec? It will work find without a problem? or the use a simple transfer adatper between US to EU?

Thanks in adance,

Elad

:)

Elatov, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Change Adapter from US to EU use

How can i change my adapter in Istanbul? I have a gift from America. I want to use in Istanbul (220V)

PowerlessCorn38, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there PowerlessCorn38!

For this matter I recommend contacting our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. Hope that helps, feel free to post back and let us know how it goes! Change Adapter from US to EU use :D

Mister Beep, Feb 8, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Hi Guessed- with complicating the entire thread- There is a relationship between voltage and current (amps), called Ohms law. Higher voltages use less current.

I would recommend using an official Xbox One PSU for your region. They are available and can be ordered from Microsoft.

BusGod, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there PowerlessCorn38!

For this matter I recommend contacting our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. Hope that helps, feel free to post back and let us know how it goes! :D
  6. BusGod Win User

Hi Guessed- with complicating the entire thread- There is a relationship between voltage and current (amps), called Ohms law. Higher voltages use less current.

I would recommend using an official Xbox One PSU for your region. They are available and can be ordered from Microsoft.
  7. ValaMelkor Win User

Power adapter replace US for EU

I've meant to replace US 110V power supply with EU standard one 220V
  8. Alexey_Ivanov Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Yes,there is US/EU/PL,my is EU(Estonia)...I was tried to change my country,but it does not helps...
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

New Xbox One Power Supply

The xbox one console is indeed region free, it means there are no virtual region locks for gaming, yet there is a difference in the voltage among consoles produced for EU and those used in US and Canada.

The customer support agents are right to give that information because a console made for EU will not last in US/Canada no matter what kind of adapter you use (actually you are advised to not use them at all)
Thema:

1. Change Adapter from US to EU use - Similar Threads - Change Adapter

2. Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine: Why can't we change our default search engine from Bing to Google on the Edge app on Xbox? submitted by /u/wja77754 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile pic changed on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile pic changed on its own: Hello, my profile pic was changed and I'm wondering if i was hacked because how strange the situation is. So i boot up my xbox and i notice the gamer pic is off and its a monkey wearing a cape...
  4. Gamer pic changed???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pic changed???: I recently just restarted my Xbox due to internet connection issues and when it came back on, my profile pic was changed and the dashboard color was changed from blue to green. Anyway, I restarted...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Changing my pricvacy settings to be able to connect to another wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Changing my pricvacy settings to be able to connect to another wifi: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Changing my pricvacy settings to be able to connect to another wifi I was trying to connect to the wifi at another location, and it said I need to check my privacy...
  6. Xbox one s with kinect adapter will not change change channels on PR150BNM.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s with kinect adapter will not change change channels on PR150BNM.: Copied settings from my old Xbox one and no matter what I do, I cannot get the Xbox one s to change channels on the comcast/ pace box. 8e9a29f7-1c87-4ebb-bd13-d63d8e23b53d
  7. XBO S w/ Kinect Adapter won’t change volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO S w/ Kinect Adapter won’t change volume: Just upgraded from Xbox One to Xbox One S. Now the Kinect (with new adapter for Xbox One S) can’t change the volume up/down or mute on my Logitech Z906 sound system. Worked fine before with Xbox...
  8. Connecting via Laptop after WiFi Adapter Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting via Laptop after WiFi Adapter Change: Hi all. Thank you for clicking and (hopefully) reading. Today, I fixed a problem that had been plaguing my laptop for some time and got it to recognize its internal WiFi adapter. This,...
  9. Change Adapter from US to EU use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Adapter from US to EU use: How can i change my adapter in Istanbul? I have a gift from America. I want to use in Istanbul (220V) 4edc78af-bd5a-46e9-8d34-07806e795144
  10. How do i change my router to N-only for my xbox 360 wireless N adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my router to N-only for my xbox 360 wireless N adapter: I have a Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router 86c6c19a-6e33-45ca-9ba0-fc7b82e6f1d9