Change adult account to child

Discus and support Change adult account to child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have let my son play on my adult account on his xbox, but i would now like to change the account to a child account so he can keep his things on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by davejohnson_860, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Change adult account to child

I have let my son play on my adult account on his xbox, but i would now like to change the account to a child account so he can keep his things on Fortnite etc, but i can have control over his time etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

davejohnson_860, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

Mixer Http issue

Is the account in question a child's or adult's account? If its a child account you may want to change it to an adult account and give it a shot.
  3. ChaosReigNZ84 Win User

Parental control settings

I can't remember 100% but I am sure whoever set up the child account can change it. Like if you made an adult account on the xbox before making the child account that adult account can change wether the child account is a child account or and adult one.
    I will just test this out myself now and post how it went
  4. MiracleDragon81 Win User

Xbox Website

You can't exactly change a child account to an adult account until the child has actually turned 18. However, you can change their permissions. You need to log into the adult account, and under family settings, you can change the permissions of your child's
    account.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

The adult account need to upgrade to adult or wait until the child account becomes adult in prder to change it...
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult

Only a parental (adult account) can change the privacy settings for a child account. Your parents should open an adult account and add your child account to it.
Thema:

Change adult account to child

1. Change adult account to child - Similar Threads - Change adult account

2. Change a microsoft adult account to a child account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change a microsoft adult account to a child account.: Like thousands of other Microsoft users with teenagers addicted to the Xbox, I'd like to change an adult account to a child account.Has this been fixed YET? The issue being that I don't want to...
  3. Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?: Hi, I've been having some trouble with the whole parent account thing that I didn't even know that I made. I am the owner of this account and I have no idea what parent account this profile is...
  4. I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids?: Hello! When I got an xBox one, by mistake I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids? 2409151b-0188-4ec6-8b8b-2eba4f579315
  5. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...
  6. Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account: We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One. Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we need to move all achievements to a child...
  7. Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account): Ola, por favor poderiam informar como proceder para alterar uma conta de adulto para perfil de criança? Acabei de me incluir como adulto no grupo da familia, mas preciso classificar os outros...
  8. Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account: Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account b0b38b0a-9833-43ce-b488-4c6df505907f
  9. change adult account to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    change adult account to child account: I NEED INFO TO CHANGE MY KIDS ADULT ACCOUNT TO A CHILD ACCOUNT. They already have a established account as an adult and I...thought i could trust them but well...no. They got temporary banned...
  10. zmiana konta dorosłego na konto dziecka [Translate] Changing an adult account to a child's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    zmiana konta dorosłego na konto dziecka [Translate] Changing an adult account to a child's...: Hej mam problem ze zmianą konta dorosłego na konto dziecka - muszę to zrobić gdyż dzieciak ma 4 letnią historię gry Fortnite , na którą wydał ze 2 tysie na koncie XBOX mojej żony - status dorosły...