Change adult account to child

Discus and support Change adult account to child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have let my son play on my adult account on his xbox, but i would now like to change the account to a child account so he can keep his things on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by davejohnson_860, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Change adult account to child

I have let my son play on my adult account on his xbox, but i would now like to change the account to a child account so he can keep his things on Fortnite etc, but i can have control over his time etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

davejohnson_860, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

Mixer Http issue

Is the account in question a child's or adult's account? If its a child account you may want to change it to an adult account and give it a shot.
  3. ChaosReigNZ84 Win User

Parental control settings

I can't remember 100% but I am sure whoever set up the child account can change it. Like if you made an adult account on the xbox before making the child account that adult account can change wether the child account is a child account or and adult one.
    I will just test this out myself now and post how it went
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

The adult account need to upgrade to adult or wait until the child account becomes adult in prder to change it...
  5. MiracleEevee Win User

Xbox Website

You can't exactly change a child account to an adult account until the child has actually turned 18. However, you can change their permissions. You need to log into the adult account, and under family settings, you can change the permissions of your child's
    account.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult

Only a parental (adult account) can change the privacy settings for a child account. Your parents should open an adult account and add your child account to it.
Thema:

Change adult account to child

1. Change adult account to child - Similar Threads - Change adult account

2. I can't change my child account to an adult 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my child account to an adult 1: Hi I'm really annoyed because I can't change my child account to an adult one even though I have went into settings and done it manually it won't change and all I want to do is upload a custom...
  3. Child and adult account changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child and adult account changing: Hello Im struggling with the accounts on my Xbox and want to make child accounts adult accounts. How do I do that? 64ace69c-5214-4b55-8d7d-cd0daf6618ba
  4. Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult): How do I convert a child account (member) to and adult account (organizer)? I've modified every known setting and my son is still unable to make xbox purchases under a child account, even when I...
  5. How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories): Hello, how do i change the age of my account because i have an issue that i need to resolve that has this step in it. If you need to know i am older than a "child" now....
  6. Changing child account to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing child account to adult account: My account used to be a child account over a year ago and i still need permission to buy things on the xbox games store, i have since passed the age of needing permission to buy things but it is...
  7. Cant change gamerpic even though adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change gamerpic even though adult account: It says kn my xbox that I am an adult account. It says on the Xbox app that I am an adult account. It says kn Microsoft website that I am adult account. When I go to make a custom profile pic an...
  8. How do I change my Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox account from child to adult: I made my Xbox account when I was 12 or 13 years old, so my Xbox account was a child's account. I am now 19, yet still have to ask permission to buy games, but I'm not sure who it's asking since...
  9. Can't change profile pic Because im not old enough but im on a adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change profile pic Because im not old enough but im on a adult account: I cant change my profile picture because it's saying im not old enough but im on a adult account now. c3564b74-ff05-4d07-a706-22d201cebc60
  10. Why will my account not change to adult?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why will my account not change to adult?: I have been playing on xbox for a while now and my account has not changed to an adult account. I stipped playing for a while and then began again. The only problem is that when I go to play now,...