CHANGE EMAIL FOR XDP (XBOX DEVELOPER PROGRAM)

Discus and support CHANGE EMAIL FOR XDP (XBOX DEVELOPER PROGRAM) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I WANT TO CHANGE MY EMAIL FOR XDP CAUSE I USED WRONG EMAIL WHEN I APPLIED 38b7b13e-6b65-49e7-b480-18a23e10bee3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuRy x Zob3k, Feb 22, 2014.

1. FuRy x Zob3k
    FuRy x Zob3k Guest

I WANT TO CHANGE MY EMAIL FOR XDP CAUSE I USED WRONG EMAIL WHEN I APPLIED

:)

FuRy x Zob3k, Feb 22, 2014
  2. XDP

I was wondering how i could join the XDP. Does it require you to be a part of a company?

WantedDuck125, Feb 22, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Feb 22, 2014
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XDP

http://www.xbox.com/Developers

More info about software development on various Microsoft platforms can be found on the link above, if you do go on to develop a hit title then all the best.
  5. JACOB8u Win User

Change Xbox Ambassdor email?

Is it a hotmail email? you need to change the email associated with your xbox gamertag, as your ambasador program profile and your xbox gamertag are linked.
  6. FoomBerry Win User

Xbox Community Dev program questions

[quote user="Community Developer Page"]

Send the email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with answers to the questions above. Please include "Community Developer" in the subject line. If you are accepted to the program, you will receive a response within two weeks via email.
    If you don't hear back from us, stay tuned as we will be expanding the program in the months to come.

[/quote]
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Account contact email

Hey there, M Christoffer!

I'm sorry to see any issues with changing your contact email! There are a few places where one can change their email; are you able to clarify where you are trying to change your contact email for me? This will help me figure out the best troubleshooting
    we'll need to get you sorted out. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Emperor503 Win User

Canceling an update of a game will accidentally uninstall it!

Also..... there is no game error.... no network error... no software issues..... no hardware issues...

There is no troubleshooting that can be done...

This is actual programming of the xbox one console that developers need to change and send an update to us.
Thema:

1. CHANGE EMAIL FOR XDP (XBOX DEVELOPER PROGRAM) - Similar Threads - CHANGE EMAIL XDP

2. Changing the email for Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email for Xbox account: So i have a main Xbox account that is linked with an email that I don't use, is it possible to change the email of that account with my every day email address. c01d13bd-be5c-46fa-a359-70a5b8b32155
  3. Change of email account on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change of email account on Xbox: Hi, my husband set up a xbox account on his email but didnt realise it was so closely linked to the xbox in terms of passwords. How do i remove his email and add a new email without losing my sos...
  4. unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address: Hi.. hopefully someone can help, as this has been an issue for a long time. I have a comcast.net email address set as my primary email for my microsoft account. I have a gmail email address...
  5. Change email associate to Xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email associate to Xbox profile: Hi, I want move my Xbox profile to a new email address, but the old method with a Xbox 360 setting not work. I read about method with Microsoft account alias but I not want change my primary...
  6. Xbox λογαριασμός, αλλαγή email.[Xbox account, change email.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox λογαριασμός, αλλαγή email.[Xbox account, change email.]: Όταν αλλαζεις email στο λογαριασμο, χάνονται όλα όσα έχουν αγοραστει? ήρα τηλ στην εξυπηρετήσει πελατών Microsoft, είπα πως θέλω να αλλάξω email γιατί παλιότερα είχε παραβιαστεί ο λογαριασμός μου,...
  7. Can't log in after Email change

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in after Email change: Hey guys, I have a huge problem. After my email adress got hacked, I changed it to a serious provider. This new adress is now my windows10 account email adress. Now there's the problem, that I...
  8. Xbox account change email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account change email: Hi. My sons xbox is linked to my microsoft account and i want to change the details as he can access my emails etc. I dont want to set up a new account nor him as wed both loose all our details....
  9. Changing a Child's email address in a family group.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a Child's email address in a family group.: i know this has been asked, but creating an alias for my adult email address is not going to cut it I need to be able to change my child's email address and carry over his gamertag info to the...
  10. Change email for parental consent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email for parental consent: When I originally created an Xbox account, it was for my eldest son. As the nature of Xbox accounts and Microsoft Family settings evolved, that original account became his, and I created a second...