CHANGE EMAIL FOR XDP (XBOX DEVELOPER PROGRAM)

Discus and support CHANGE EMAIL FOR XDP (XBOX DEVELOPER PROGRAM) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I WANT TO CHANGE MY EMAIL FOR XDP CAUSE I USED WRONG EMAIL WHEN I APPLIED 38b7b13e-6b65-49e7-b480-18a23e10bee3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuRy x Zob3k, Feb 22, 2014.

1. FuRy x Zob3k
    FuRy x Zob3k Guest

I WANT TO CHANGE MY EMAIL FOR XDP CAUSE I USED WRONG EMAIL WHEN I APPLIED

:)

FuRy x Zob3k, Feb 22, 2014
  2. XDP

I was wondering how i could join the XDP. Does it require you to be a part of a company?

WantedDuck125, Feb 22, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Feb 22, 2014
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XDP

http://www.xbox.com/Developers

More info about software development on various Microsoft platforms can be found on the link above, if you do go on to develop a hit title then all the best.
  5. JACOB8u Win User

Change Xbox Ambassdor email?

Is it a hotmail email? you need to change the email associated with your xbox gamertag, as your ambasador program profile and your xbox gamertag are linked.
  6. FoomBerry Win User

Xbox Community Dev program questions

[quote user="Community Developer Page"]

Send the email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with answers to the questions above. Please include "Community Developer" in the subject line. If you are accepted to the program, you will receive a response within two weeks via email.
    If you don't hear back from us, stay tuned as we will be expanding the program in the months to come.

[/quote]
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Account contact email

Hey there, M Christoffer!

I'm sorry to see any issues with changing your contact email! There are a few places where one can change their email; are you able to clarify where you are trying to change your contact email for me? This will help me figure out the best troubleshooting
    we'll need to get you sorted out. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Emperor503 Win User

Canceling an update of a game will accidentally uninstall it!

Also..... there is no game error.... no network error... no software issues..... no hardware issues...

There is no troubleshooting that can be done...

This is actual programming of the xbox one console that developers need to change and send an update to us.
Thema:

1. CHANGE EMAIL FOR XDP (XBOX DEVELOPER PROGRAM) - Similar Threads - CHANGE EMAIL XDP

2. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  3. Changing email for primary alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing email for primary alias: I'm trying to change the email attached to my Xbox gamertag to something a little easier to type / matches my gamertag. Followed the steps for changing a primary email address alias, and went to...
  4. Account hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed: In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt...
  5. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b
  6. Changing email on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email on Xbox account: I have a question that I can find answers too but not answer everything, when I got my Xbox years ago the email address at that time was associated to a relatives email account. Several years...
  7. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  8. Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.: Alright, so, here it is. I have one email address right now tied to my Gamertag - an outlook email (let's call it Email 1). I have a second email address right now that was given a randomized...
  9. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account: FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount...
  10. I need to change my epic account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my epic account email: I'm trying to activate 2Fa for fortnite but I can't remember what gmail I used. I tried every gmail and I can't even disconnect my xbox account from my epic account without the email. If I can...