Change email of my Minecraft account

Discus and support Change email of my Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I already reached out to mojang but they said they couldn’t help me cuz I immigrated my account to Microsoft so my question is, is there a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Honeybit_, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Honeybit_
    Honeybit_ Guest

So I already reached out to mojang but they said they couldn’t help me cuz I immigrated my account to Microsoft so my question is, is there a way to change my email of my account cuz I deleted the email that was linked to my account and I forgot that it was so now I can’t acces it anymore. So it there like a way I can request that email change or smt? I play on pc btw not on Xbox

:)

Honeybit_, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Changing my microsoft minecraft accounts email

Hi Xploder! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To change the account linked to a Minecraft account you need to have access to the previous email

You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address by using your Xbox console or several alternative methods. Note that the methods for finding adult and child accounts differ, so go to the section below that matches the type of account you need to find.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

Hi TRXEVO! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you changed the email linked to the account that you use to Migrate the Mojang account, you need to change the accounts logged in the Xbox app and Microsoft store app, use the new email that is linked to your account, delete the Minecraft launcher, install it from the Microsoft store app
  4. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft java and bedrock account help needed.

You can change email for Microsoft account by checking this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

This will change your Microsoft email address for your Xbox profile.

That's why it would be best to check on Mojang's end on how you can change it if it's just for Minecraft.
  5. MrTuberman79 Win User

email

The only way I know off is to either login into your Microsoft account and change your email or login to Minecraft Mojang account and change it there https://account.mojang.com/me/settings
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why did i loose content?

Make sure you just changed the email associated with your account and not the whole account. If the issues is only with Minecraft contact Mojang's support.
Thema:

1. Change email of my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Change email Minecraft

2. Minecraft Password Suddenly Changed and I have no way of recovering my Email and Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Password Suddenly Changed and I have no way of recovering my Email and Password: A long time ago I had visited my good friends house and he was way older than me, but he had gotten on his computer and opened minecraft. Me being the yute I was, I was fascinated as all I've ever...
  3. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  4. Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft: Java Edition change login email: My son is playing Minecraft: Java Edition. using my email to log into the account. I don't want him using my email to login any longer because I can't restrict his time using family safety...
  5. Minecraft stopped working after changing email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft stopped working after changing email: Hello, i changed email adress some time ago, after that minecraft stopped working, i got this error. I think it's because i have Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, and Microsoft Store is installed from...
  6. Cannot access my Minecraft purchases after changing email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access my Minecraft purchases after changing email address: Hi everyone, I had to rename (change the email address) for my Microsoft account, as we were migrating our email on a personal domain over to Office 365 from Google, so my Microsoft account using...
  7. How to get back my Minecraft game after changing email address on my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get back my Minecraft game after changing email address on my Microsoft account?: I changed the primary email address of my Microsoft account on which I had Minecraft Java, bedrock and bedrock mobile edition. Everything was fine until a few days later when I could no longer log...
  8. Cant change email associated with minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change email associated with minecraft: I've gone into a rabbit hole and nothing provided answers, solve one problem, another appears. Basically, I migrated from a mojang to microsoft account on minecraft although I misspelled the...
  9. Changing my microsoft minecraft accounts email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my microsoft minecraft accounts email: Ive forgotten my minecraft accounts username, which is signed in through microsoft... Is there any way i can change my email that ive used for the account? 781d3a08-ac29-4062-bb8d-a3b3794072f6
  10. Unable to play minecraft java edition after changing microsoft email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play minecraft java edition after changing microsoft email.: So, I had to change the email linked to my microsoft account recently and when I went to play it wont show that I paid for the game and only lets me play the demo. Is there anything I can do to...