Change gamerpic to pic of my kid

Discus and support Change gamerpic to pic of my kid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I downloaded xbox appbefore on phone ,deleted 4 spacefree how can i get a pic with me and him in the gamerpic 6e5d7a6a-aa24-4286-9fc8-e8e094f9ad30 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronDowney1, Jan 13, 2020.

1. AaronDowney1
    AaronDowney1 Guest

I downloaded xbox appbefore on phone ,deleted 4 spacefree how can i get a pic with me and him in the gamerpic

:)

AaronDowney1, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User
  3. Nights Viper Win User

Gamer picture wont change from avatar?

I have been. I change both my gamerpic and my personal pic to a gamerpic i download from xb live and it doesnt work.
  4. GameOnInteli5&Nv Win User

can some one help me any one please help me with my gamerpic Games

ummm i tryed to change my gamer pics fom the website but it did not work in order for me to change my gamerpics i would need to be on a xbox360 console where i payed for the Gamerpics from :(
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

Why cant i change my xbox pic
    Please read the above replies.

Due to the Enforcement Team being understaffed because of the Covid-19 pandemic, they can't keep up with the increased number of people trying to update their Gamerpics.

Each uploaded gamerpic has to be manually moderated and checked if it's suitable to be used on a kid-friendly service.

Since they can't moderate the increased influx of gamerpic changes with so few staff members, they TEMPORARILY disabled the function to change your Gamerpic.

Please wait a few weeks, until the Enforcement team is working at full capacity again, and they'll enable custom Gamerpics again.

Just be patient.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamer Picture

Once you change your gamerpic from a 360 pic to a One pic there is no way to go back. The 360 pic will still show on the 360.
Thema:

1. Change gamerpic to pic of my kid - Similar Threads - Change gamerpic pic

2. New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?: Other than that it is amazing. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  3. Can't Change Xbox Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Change Xbox Gamerpic: I wanted to change my gamerpic but it keeps saying Sorry, we can't upload your picture at the moment. Try again in a little while. The pictures I was trying to upload were these pictures. (I put...
  4. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  5. I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.: Hello, I've changed my gamerpic before with my own but after 2 years of having the same one I wish to change it but when I went to go change it either on my phone or computer I am unable. I do not...
  6. Gamerpic not changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic not changing: so when are we going to be able to change our gamerpics? is there an estimated date or are we just waiting...? 2c501c7b-5cda-4527-8daa-f0cb02af4600
  7. Cant change my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my gamerpic: Ok i want to change my picture to my own picture on xbox but everytime i try it doesnt go through i read on a forum that because of covid they disabled the feature which is imo dumb because what...
  8. When will we be able to change our gamerpics again?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will we be able to change our gamerpics again?: So I know that we aren't able to change our pfps because it has been overwhelming, but it has been like this for a couple of weeks now? I was wondering when we'll be able to change them again? Or...
  9. Changing My Gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing My Gamerpic: I've been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for days, and if not days, months and I've never had sucess. I've tried on my xbox, I've tried on my phone, and I've tried on my laptop, none of which...
  10. Ok it has been a month now, when will I be able to change my gamerpic with a custom one?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ok it has been a month now, when will I be able to change my gamerpic with a custom one?: Ok it has been at least a month now give us the option to change our (custom) gamerpics, club pics and club backgrounds back. 66d022e1-1b39-47df-83e8-6d68a06d5b3b