Change gamerpic to pic of my kid

Discus and support Change gamerpic to pic of my kid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I downloaded xbox appbefore on phone ,deleted 4 spacefree how can i get a pic with me and him in the gamerpic 6e5d7a6a-aa24-4286-9fc8-e8e094f9ad30 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronDowney1, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:14 AM.

1. AaronDowney1
    AaronDowney1 Guest

I downloaded xbox appbefore on phone ,deleted 4 spacefree how can i get a pic with me and him in the gamerpic

:)

AaronDowney1, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:14 AM
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User
  3. Nights Viper Win User

Gamer picture wont change from avatar?

I have been. I change both my gamerpic and my personal pic to a gamerpic i download from xb live and it doesnt work.
  4. GameOnInteli5&Nv Win User

can some one help me any one please help me with my gamerpic Games

ummm i tryed to change my gamer pics fom the website but it did not work in order for me to change my gamerpics i would need to be on a xbox360 console where i payed for the Gamerpics from :(
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamer Picture

Once you change your gamerpic from a 360 pic to a One pic there is no way to go back. The 360 pic will still show on the 360.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it

Thema:

1. Change gamerpic to pic of my kid - Similar Threads - Change gamerpic pic

2. Gamerpic changed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamerpic changed: Want to change my gamer pic ,how do i do it ?from xbox app. Pic from my images ***moved to Xbox*** ea1f10f6-4974-4b0e-9250-82fe9e043cfb
  3. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  4. xbox gamerpic changed by itself

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox gamerpic changed by itself: My xbox gamerpic of several years has changed without my input. Is there an audit trail that allows me to see who made this change. I am concerned someone may have access to my account. Chris....
  5. Gamerpic And Gamertag Won’t Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic And Gamertag Won’t Change: I recently changed my name and it has almost been 5 hours and i still see no difference i also changed my gamerpic to a custom one that was in no way offensive or even close to being innapropriate...
  6. I can’t change my gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my gamerpic: Whenever i go to change my gamerpic to a custom image on the xbox app on iphone, it says i am unable to upload a custom image because of my past behaviour. Ive never got a ban or even a warning on...
  7. Can't change gamerpic on Xbox for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamerpic on Xbox for Windows 10: Can someone help? When i try and change my gamerpic to a custom image it says that the image needs to be at least 1080px by 1080px even though my image is much bigger that that it is 1100px by...
  8. Changing custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing custom gamerpic: Is anyone else having a problem where uploading a custom gamerpic does nothing? I've tried on several platforms, PC, app on the phone, through console, etc, and nothing is working. It accepts the...
  9. Changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my gamerpic: I finally got around to setting up a new avatar with the new system and decided it would be a good time for a new gamerpic as well. I tried to save a picture of my avatar to set it as my gamerpic...
  10. Can't change gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamerpic: Hello, when I signed in earlier today, I had my gamerpic I recently change to but when I signed into a few around 10 minutes ago, as of me typing this, I noticed I had my old avatar icon, so when...