Change gamertag for free

Discus and support Change gamertag for free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was talking to an xbox agent and he told me that I could change my gamertag for free since my little brother changed it without me knowing.The agent... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iCube73, Feb 7, 2019.

1. iCube73
    iCube73 Guest

Change gamertag for free

I was talking to an xbox agent and he told me that I could change my gamertag for free since my little brother changed it without me knowing.The agent gave me this code ([Mod Removed])

:)

iCube73, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Free Gamertag Change?

You only get the free change if the system created the gamertag for you, not if you created the gamertag. And the free change is only available for the first 30 days of the life of your gamertag.

So since you created the gamertag, you would not be eligible for the free change. You'll have to pay to change the name. At least you get to change your gamertag. On PSN there's no way to change your tag.
  3. Original Colton Win User

Change of Gamertag

You cannot just request a free gamertag change. The support on the phone only change your gamertag for free since it was for privacy issues and/or your one and only free gamertag change.

So unfortunately you cannot just ask for a FNC.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Gamertag was changed by itself

You don't get a free gamertag change anymore. People would abuse the free change and create a gamertag that was still offensive. Now you have to pay to change it if you were given a forced gamertag change.
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

My gamertag

Once you use the one free Gamertag change, you won't be able to change it again for free. The charge of changing the Gamertag again is $10 if you choose to change it.
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Gamers asking to be reported?

Trying to get a free gamertag change but just report them for text/voice messages and they will get a suspension instead of a free gamertag change.
Thema:

Change gamertag for free

1. Change gamertag for free - Similar Threads - Change gamertag free

2. Do people get a free gamertag change during Christmas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do people get a free gamertag change during Christmas?: Do people get a free gamertag change during Christmas? 29c54125-fe41-4b38-b3a7-6331b7684810
  3. I cant change my gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change my gamertag for free: I know you can only change it ONCE for free. That's the thing i never changed it and i still have to pay 10 bucks. Context: So in the middle of December of 2019 i was getting an xbox for...
  4. Xbox One Gamertag - 1 Free Change (Doesn't Allow?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Gamertag - 1 Free Change (Doesn't Allow?): Hello, I purchased an Xbox One a couple months ago and chose the name which I've gone with since the beginning of Xbox Live and that's the only thing I could think of at the time of setting up...
  5. Free gamertag change disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free gamertag change disappeared: After the update that gave people free gamertag changes. Mines didn't work, i chose the name AlwaysPhill and then it wanted me to pay $10. I haven't changed my name before today and now i...
  6. How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to change my xbox live gamertag for free: Hi im Alex. I'm am wondering how long it takes to change a gamertag for free again if anyone has any answer please reply Thank You and have a Great Day 87f26971-f4cc-42aa-a9c6-c65852d014ff
  7. Free Gamertag Change because 10 € /$ are to expensive for a Nickname that is free on Steam...

in XboX Insiders
    Free Gamertag Change because 10 € /$ are to expensive for a Nickname that is free on Steam...: Hello I think we need the option that we can change the name for free. Even EA leaves it free. submitted by /u/Lebenwesen [link] [comments]
  8. new gamertag update is not letting me get a free change

in XBoX on Consoles
    new gamertag update is not letting me get a free change: So i heard there was an new gamertag update and for people who haven't used the new update will get a freebie so i tried getting myself a free gamertag change but i had to pay explain please...
  9. Cambio de Gamertag gratuito fallido (Free gamertag change failed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de Gamertag gratuito fallido (Free gamertag change failed): Hace unos meses quise usar el cambio de Gamertag gratuito ya que no quería seguir usando mi nombre, el caso es que no se quedo el nuevo Gamertag, en ese momento no le di mucha importancia pero...
  10. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change xbox gametag for free even after using the free change

2. how to change xbox gamertag for free language:en

3. why cant i get a gamertag chage for free

4. xbox gamertag change free,
  5. change gamertag xbox free,
  6. change gamertag for free,
  7. free xbox gamertag changer