Change gamertag for free

Discus and support Change gamertag for free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was talking to an xbox agent and he told me that I could change my gamertag for free since my little brother changed it without me knowing.The agent... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iCube73, Feb 7, 2019.

1. iCube73
    iCube73 Guest

Change gamertag for free

I was talking to an xbox agent and he told me that I could change my gamertag for free since my little brother changed it without me knowing.The agent gave me this code ([Mod Removed])

:)

iCube73, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Free Gamertag Change?

You only get the free change if the system created the gamertag for you, not if you created the gamertag. And the free change is only available for the first 30 days of the life of your gamertag.

So since you created the gamertag, you would not be eligible for the free change. You'll have to pay to change the name. At least you get to change your gamertag. On PSN there's no way to change your tag.
  3. Original Colton Win User

Change of Gamertag

You cannot just request a free gamertag change. The support on the phone only change your gamertag for free since it was for privacy issues and/or your one and only free gamertag change.

So unfortunately you cannot just ask for a FNC.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Gamertag was changed by itself

You don't get a free gamertag change anymore. People would abuse the free change and create a gamertag that was still offensive. Now you have to pay to change it if you were given a forced gamertag change.
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

My gamertag

Once you use the one free Gamertag change, you won't be able to change it again for free. The charge of changing the Gamertag again is $10 if you choose to change it.
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Gamers asking to be reported?

Trying to get a free gamertag change but just report them for text/voice messages and they will get a suspension instead of a free gamertag change.
Thema:

Change gamertag for free

1. Change gamertag for free - Similar Threads - Change gamertag free

2. Change Gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Gamertag for free: Greetings! I'm planning to buy a Xbox One X and a Gold subscription. But when I was investigating all this, I saw that my gamertag is so old and I want to change it. Doing some extra research, I...
  3. Hoping to change gamertag for free based off of support/case

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hoping to change gamertag for free based off of support/case: After speaking with the Xbox support agent, I was told to contact the enforcement team after one of my friends accidentally used my free gamertag switch on my new account without my permission and...
  4. Change gamertag first time free!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change gamertag first time free!?: Hi. I wan't to get in contact with actual support that can help me resolve my gamertag issue. Is the only way by "request a call"? Cause the chat system seems only to discuss my problem instead of...
  5. Free Gamertag change after enforcement bans previous, DENIED

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free Gamertag change after enforcement bans previous, DENIED: Hello, before I get started I would like to apologize in advance for my apparent frustration as I have been trying to work on this issue for weeks now to no avail. A month or so ago, my gamertag...
  6. Have to pay for gamertag, dont have free first change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have to pay for gamertag, dont have free first change: i dont have a free first change, as far as i know i never changed it, gamertag atm= DangergamingNL cant find any other way for support so thats why i make the thread...
  7. Free gamertag change isn't available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free gamertag change isn't available: I've never changed my gamertag and up until recently it said I had the change available. Then when I finally went to change the gamertag it said I had to pay. Customer service said I had to post...
  8. Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag: It asks me to pay even though it is my first time changing my gamertag. In need of assistance. f74bdca3-453e-4cf3-afca-249313019dcc
  9. Changing gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing gamertag for free: So the only time I ever changed my tag was when I first signed up to live years ago. Therefor I was under the impression I could do it for free again, but just the once. When I've gone to change...
  10. Free Gamertag change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Gamertag change: is the a promotion that I could get for a free gamertag change since my cousin had used my free one because he thought itd ne funny aff6a1b4-8f9e-4f2e-8b16-42a201e22af1